Supply Chain Analytics & Automation
Move faster in unpredictable times with end-to-end supply chain insights and automation
SAP and Oracle ERPs excel at creating integrated business processes, but struggle to deliver insight and visibility from complex data schemas. Enterprises frequently struggle to leverage their data to provide actionable insights. Magnitude Angles provides insight, intelligence, and visibility into your SAP- or Oracle-powered supply chain. This is done through the combination of a context-aware, process-rich data model, pre-built operational reporting, and deep analytics. They highlight where bottlenecks exist, where delays are likely, and where critical orders are at risk. Integrate Angles as an engine for your enterprise BI tool, or leverage our reporting and analytics cockpits as a standalone solution.
Out-of-the-box operational analytics report templates put the power of continuous insights directly into the hands of your business users. This allows you to understand what’s happening, as it’s happening – so you can plan better, deliver faster, and maximize the bottom line. Deep analytics and process mining provide cross-process insights across your supply chain and your enterprise. Our powerful SAP automation tools allow you to manage supply chain data and run SAP transactions and BAPI customizations right from Microsoft Excel, letting you work faster, eliminate tedious and repetitive data management tasks, and maximize data hygiene.
- Context-rich analytics highlight bottlenecks, critical orders, delays, and shortages.
- Unique levels of supply chain insight and intelligence ready to use via “Supply and Demand Matching” logic that highlights stock, purchases, and capacity you don’t need.
- Hundreds of ready-to-run analytics templates get you started fast.
- Report on Supply Chain process conformance as well as performance.
- Highlight and resolve master and transactional data issues affecting the supply chain.
- Control inventory levels, production throughput, logistics, and customer service.
- Immediately drill down from high-level performance metrics to orders and items.
- Fast and effective root-cause analysis and exception management.
- Optimize your supply chain planning and processes.
Empower business decisions with data
Angles for SAP works with your SAP system to collect and prepare data so it is suitable for reporting. The data is reported so that anyone, not just the IT team, can understand the results. Turn this data into simple, actionable insights that can be used to validate business decisions and process changes.
With Angles for SAP, you can:
- Quickly find information with a ‘Google-style’ search.
- Enable anyone on your team, regardless of their SAP expertise, to interact with critical information.
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks early enough to take action before they impact the bottom line.
- Create detailed action lists highlight operational issues, exceptions, and bottlenecks – and their causes.
- Easily export its enhanced data to third-party BI tools.
- Understand the root cause of issues and use drag-and-drop capabilities to enrich a view with information from other process areas.
Achieve complete visibility across your business
Angles for Oracle allows enterprises using Oracle Business Applications to unlock enterprise data and gain actionable insights. It delivers the fastest time to answers, allowing you to be decisive in a quickly changing world.
With Angles for Oracle, you can:
- Gain access to business data from a single integrated repository.
- Streamline the traditionally manual process of implementing reporting tools and enterprise-wide BI initiatives.
- Leverage rich reporting content, cutting-edge business intelligence, and metadata search technology in a single, intuitive user interface.
- Save time and money establishing a data warehouse or data lake in the cloud with minimal data preparation.
- Avoid vendor lock-in from proprietary toolsets, private clouds, questionable support, infrequent updates, and limited knowledge bases.
- Reduce the effort and expense of deploying reporting tools.
Turn data insights into improvements
Businesses are getting more and more complex. To continuing improving in this complex environment, data is critical. Angles Process Mining gives you data that shows you how your business is running, including its hidden paths and inefficiencies.
With Angles Process Mining, you can:
- Set your business up for continuous improvement.
- Extract descriptive models from event logs in SAP to reconstruct the underlying business process flows.
- Visualize and audit your business processes.
- Immediately start driving day-to-day improvements.
- Benchmark ideal processes and throughput times to use for future audits.
- Understand what is really happening in your business processes and how specific activities impact your bottom line.
Eliminate manual data entry to SAP
Process Runner is an automation tool that enables data upload and download between Microsoft Excel and SAP – without writing any code or script. It's a much more flexible alternative to automation than LSMW, BDC, SM35, and SHDB solutions. Scripts created in Process Runner can easily be changed and modified via a drag-and-drop interface.
Process Runner is easy to use and doesn’t require any programming experience.
With Process Runner, you can:
- Create, extract, and transform SAP data using Excel.
- Validate and simulate data before uploading to SAP.
- Comply with all SAP Security, governance, and compliance protocols.
- Leverage the industry’s largest T-code library – with over 1800+ ready-to-run templates.
- Create powerful workflows with out-of-the-box simplicity.