Keeping Things Running Smoothly
Business Process Analytics and Insights
Stay competitive and keep up with demand by running your plant smoothly and efficiently. Stay online, operational, and optimized. Magnitude Angles provides your teams with the information they need to measure performance and project control.
- Deliver complete Plant Maintenance analytical capability into the hands of your users.
- Provide insight into plant and machine performance, detect bottlenecks in work orders, and optimize spare parts stocks.
- Allow for instant analysis of any missing components and backlogs.
- Understand and control future maintenance requirements based on upcoming demand.
- Identify what equipment is where, and in what condition – in a single overview.
- Provide total transparency of the state of progress in maintenance and repair orders.
- Create instant visibility of spare parts and maintenance supplier performance.
- Understand what triggers the inspection of a product, what and how much is inspected, the results of the inspection, and what should happen to goods inspected.
Business Process Automation
With increasing competition and the pressure to maintain growth, smart solutions with automation capabilities are required to keep your business running smoothly. Magnitude Process Runner offers broad coverage for SAP Manufacturing master data and transactional data creation, maintenance, analysis, and monitoring. Simplification, efficiency, and productivity start by automating SAP Transaction, BAPI, GUI Scripting, and Data Extraction tasks – all from one seamless application.
- Automate day-to-day data maintenance and migration operations between SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- Dramatically reduce ongoing costs and optimize process efficiencies.
- Create and/or update Material, Bill of Material, Routing, Work Centers, Recipes, Planned and Production Orders.
- Execute SAP Manufacturing module transactions and processes directly from Excel to SAP – with hundreds of transaction codes at your disposal (including MM01/MM02, CS01/CS02, CA01/CA02, CS71/CS72, CO01/CO02).
Support all types of manufacturing transactions:
- Create, change and manage production schedules (CO01, KKF2).
- Create and manage SAP material master requirements (MM01, MM02).
- Create customer-independent requirements (MD81).
- Approve or disapprove customer-independent requirements on the go (MD82).
Empower business decisions with data
Angles for SAP works with your SAP system to collect and prepare data so it is suitable for reporting. The data is reported so that anyone, not just the IT team, can understand the results. Turn this data into simple, actionable insights that can be used to validate business decisions and process changes.
With Angles for SAP, you can:
- Quickly find information with a ‘Google-style’ search.
- Enable anyone on your team, regardless of their SAP expertise, to interact with critical information.
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks early enough to take action before they impact the bottom line.
- Create detailed action lists highlight operational issues, exceptions, and bottlenecks – and their causes.
- Easily export its enhanced data to third-party BI tools.
- Understand the root cause of issues and use drag-and-drop capabilities to enrich a view with information from other process areas.
Achieve complete visibility across your business
Angles for Oracle allows enterprises using Oracle Business Applications to unlock enterprise data and gain actionable insights. It delivers the fastest time to answers, allowing you to be decisive in a quickly changing world.
With Angles for Oracle, you can:
- Gain access to business data from a single integrated repository.
- Streamline the traditionally manual process of implementing reporting tools and enterprise-wide BI initiatives.
- Leverage rich reporting content, cutting-edge business intelligence, and metadata search technology in a single, intuitive user interface.
- Save time and money establishing a data warehouse or data lake in the cloud with minimal data preparation.
- Avoid vendor lock-in from proprietary toolsets, private clouds, questionable support, infrequent updates, and limited knowledge bases.
- Reduce the effort and expense of deploying reporting tools.
Turn data insights into improvements
Businesses are getting more and more complex. To continuing improving in this complex environment, data is critical. Angles Process Mining gives you data that shows you how your business is running, including its hidden paths and inefficiencies.
With Angles Process Mining, you can:
- Set your business up for continuous improvement.
- Extract descriptive models from event logs in SAP to reconstruct the underlying business process flows.
- Visualize and audit your business processes.
- Immediately start driving day-to-day improvements.
- Benchmark ideal processes and throughput times to use for future audits.
- Understand what is really happening in your business processes and how specific activities impact your bottom line.
Eliminate manual data entry to SAP
Process Runner is an automation tool that enables data upload and download between Microsoft Excel and SAP – without writing any code or script. It's a much more flexible alternative to automation than LSMW, BDC, SM35, and SHDB solutions. Scripts created in Process Runner can easily be changed and modified via a drag-and-drop interface.
Process Runner is easy to use and doesn’t require any programming experience.
With Process Runner, you can:
- Create, extract, and transform SAP data using Excel.
- Validate and simulate data before uploading to SAP.
- Comply with all SAP Security, governance, and compliance protocols.
- Leverage the industry’s largest T-code library – with over 1800+ ready-to-run templates.
- Create powerful workflows with out-of-the-box simplicity.