Deliver Real Business Intelligence. In Real Time.
Real business insights – without the IT burden.
Customer and market expectations are constantly evolving. In the race to keep up with their demands, often the foundations are neglected. The mismatch between requirements and capabilities means systems lose their value. Poor data and a lack of understanding waste the potential of your SAP, Oracle, or JD Edwards ERP. Magnitude gives back control of these systems and processes. The result? Business users empowered to derive insights and intelligence from your ERP’s raw data, with less intervention from your IT team.
Turn your ERP system into a business insights engine
Enable business users to answer their own ad-hoc questions by providing real-time business insight. Take a break from managing endless requests for new data and changes to reports – focus on more strategic activities instead. This is a win-win: an easy-to-use solution for real, actionable intelligence, and automatic data reports.
- Certified integration with SAP/HANA, Oracle (EBS and OCA), and JD Edwards ERP systems.
- Integrate with the BI tool of your choice.
- No need for data curation, manipulation, or staging.
- Create a self-service reporting and analytics environment for business users.
- Dramatically reduce the number of downloads users perform into tools like Excel.
- Minimize ongoing IT assistance and support.
- Plug-and-play installation, low TCO, and immediate business value.
- Improve user adoption of and satisfaction with existing ERP platforms.
Powerful automation tools to improve data management and data hygiene
Dramatically reduce ongoing costs and optimize efficiencies with Magnitude automation tools. Automate day-to-day data maintenance and migration operations between SAP and Microsoft Excel. Empower your business users with self-service capabilities to improve, cleanse, and manage data without burdening your IT organization. Magnitude’s process automation solutions were built to enable productivity and agility, even for your non-technical workforce. They also deliver simplified data management, collaboration, publishing, reporting, governance, and monitoring capabilities to everyone involved with your SAP data.
- Transfer data between Excel and SAP quickly and efficiently.
- Upload and download SAP transactions, data, information, and reports.
- Perform mass data creation, changes, updates, verification, and more.
- Point-and-click interface – no programming or scripting required.
- Works out of the box – no changes to your SAP backend.
Connect and integrate data across the enterprise
Deliver trusted, business-ready data to your users from multiple sources across the organization. Meet your governance, security, migration, transformation, and other business requirements while streamlining the entire process. Magnitude makes it simple with data connectivity, integration, and harmonization solutions that feed the right data to BI and analytics tools, data warehouses, or other downstream applications.
- Simplify and deliver access to trusted data from multiple data sources and applications so business users get answers they can act on.
- Enable the fastest, lowest cost, and lowest risk integration of third-party data into SAP Central finance.
- Accelerate master data integration for SAP Central Finance.
- Migrate to the cloud or deliver integration for your data transformation initiatives – without disruption.
- Connect and harmonize multiple source systems, combining data into Golden Copy records.
- Model data quickly and easily based on your business environment.
- Enable collaborative master data management for data consumers, stewards, and providers.
- Efficiently design, build, and operate data warehouses with rapid time-to-value and seamless change management.
Empower business decisions with data
Angles for SAP works with your SAP system to collect and prepare data so it is suitable for reporting. The data is reported so that anyone, not just the IT team, can understand the results. Turn this data into simple, actionable insights that can be used to validate business decisions and process changes.
With Angles for SAP, you can:
- Quickly find information with a ‘Google-style’ search.
- Enable anyone on your team, regardless of their SAP expertise, to interact with critical information.
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks early enough to take action before they impact the bottom line.
- Create detailed action lists highlight operational issues, exceptions, and bottlenecks – and their causes.
- Easily export its enhanced data to third-party BI tools.
- Understand the root cause of issues and use drag-and-drop capabilities to enrich a view with information from other process areas.
Achieve complete visibility across your business
Angles for Oracle allows enterprises using Oracle Business Applications to unlock enterprise data and gain actionable insights. It delivers the fastest time to answers, allowing you to be decisive in a quickly changing world.
With Angles for Oracle, you can:
- Gain access to business data from a single integrated repository.
- Streamline the traditionally manual process of implementing reporting tools and enterprise-wide BI initiatives.
- Leverage rich reporting content, cutting-edge business intelligence, and metadata search technology in a single, intuitive user interface.
- Save time and money establishing a data warehouse or data lake in the cloud with minimal data preparation.
- Avoid vendor lock-in from proprietary toolsets, private clouds, questionable support, infrequent updates, and limited knowledge bases.
- Reduce the effort and expense of deploying reporting tools.
Turn data insights into improvements
Businesses are getting more and more complex. To continuing improving in this complex environment, data is critical. Angles Process Mining gives you data that shows you how your business is running, including its hidden paths and inefficiencies.
With Angles Process Mining, you can:
- Set your business up for continuous improvement.
- Extract descriptive models from event logs in SAP to reconstruct the underlying business process flows.
- Visualize and audit your business processes.
- Immediately start driving day-to-day improvements.
- Benchmark ideal processes and throughput times to use for future audits.
- Understand what is really happening in your business processes and how specific activities impact your bottom line.
Eliminate manual data entry to SAP
Process Runner is an automation tool that enables data upload and download between Microsoft Excel and SAP – without writing any code or script. It's a much more flexible alternative to automation than LSMW, BDC, SM35, and SHDB solutions. Scripts created in Process Runner can easily be changed and modified via a drag-and-drop interface.
Process Runner is easy to use and doesn’t require any programming experience.
With Process Runner, you can:
- Create, extract, and transform SAP data using Excel.
- Validate and simulate data before uploading to SAP.
- Comply with all SAP Security, governance, and compliance protocols.
- Leverage the industry’s largest T-code library – with over 1800+ ready-to-run templates.
- Create powerful workflows with out-of-the-box simplicity.
Data for better, faster decision making
Define and model critical business information from any domain – customer, product, financial, vendor, supplier, location, and more – from a single master data management solution. Create and manage accurate, integrated, and governed data that business users trust.
With Kalido MDM, you can:
- Construct models that support real-world business environments.
- Integrate all domains into a single model, allowing support for cross-domain relationships.
- Visually model common and obscure domains without costly customizations.
- Automatically publish valid data and make it available to downstream systems.
- Enable rapid development of custom interfaces and applications with the Workbench API toolkit.
- Automate matching, harmonization, and survivorship to reduce manual stewardship.
The simple way to design, build, and maintain your data warehouse
Build and maintain a data warehouse much faster and easier than traditional hand-coding approaches. Magnitude Kalido DIW makes it easy for IT and business users to collaborate and automate the design, build, and operation of a data warehouse. This solution gets your team to data they need faster, and in a way that is simpler to maintain.
With Kalido DIW, you can:
- Enable rapid time-to-value with data warehouse automation.
- Support real-world business environments with modeling constructs.
- Automate the creation and life cycle management of enterprise data warehouses.
- Integrate data from multiple sources, powering both operational and strategic reporting.
- Easily handle business change, even during periods of major change.
Seamless, immediate data access, at your service.
Effective decision-making depends on consistent access to trusted data in real time. Simba Gateway delivers that access.
Simba Gateway delivers simple, reliable, secure data connectivity as a service. It enables your business users self-service access to operational and customer data without heavy implementation and maintenance requirements.
With Simba Gateway, you can:
- Enable business users to quickly uncover and act on insights
- Optimize return on investment in BI/analytic tools, data platforms, and other data sources
- Reduce the burden of data connector maintenance
- Deliver reliable, standards-based access through a single driver to an array of application-specific and data-source specific connectors
Easier, faster SAP Central Finance implementations
Enable the fastest, lowest cost, and lowest risk integration of third-party data into SAP Central Finance. SAP S/4HANA Central Finance aggregates all financial transactions into a powerful central system allowing companies to achieve full finance transformation and gain major strategic advantages. Magnitude SourceConnect is a pre-built software solution to effectively and efficiently interface data from multiple source systems.
With SourceConnect, you can:
- Enable fast, low-cost, low-risk implementation of SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
- Interface data from multiple source systems into SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
- Empower centralized financial operations and deliver key insights and efficiencies.
- Automate master data integration tasks and harmonize data efficiently, while significantly decreasing risk and accelerating SAP central finance deployments.
- Avoid the impractical effort, risk, complications, and difficulty of developing your own home-grown data integration and harmonization capabilities for integrating third-party data sources into SAP Central Finance.