Free Your HR Team From a World of Disconnected Data
Empower your HR with new levels of actionable insight
HR and payroll managers require secure access to highly sensitive information not only to satisfy compliance and government reporting, but also to support critical decisions. Empower your HR team to monitor workforce performance, analyze key workforce trends and make strategic decisions that enhance the efficiency and profitability of the company – in minutes and without IT support.
Magnitude Angles provides HR professionals with near real-time analytics and reporting capabilities by combining key information from multiple HR/HCM modules available from Oracle and SAP. Angles enhances this data with added intelligence, new fields, and value-adding calculations that evaluate commonly researched KPIs like salary costs, absenteeism, holidays, and planned vs actual hours worked.
Angles enables users to develop personalized HCM dashboards that measure overall performance, identify disconnects and exceptions, and then allow for extensive data exploration and analysis. This empowers HR with the ability to easily monitor workforce performance, analyze key workforce trends and make strategic decisions that enhance the efficiency and profitability of the company.
Our Magnitude Process Runner automation solution provides SAP data management and transaction automation for SAP HCM including personnel administration, time and organization management, payroll, and personnel development. It’s a perfect tool to manage M&A integrations and day-to-day HR administration.
- Take action on expiring contracts or other HR activities that require immediate attention.
- Identify and reduce personnel costs and potential resource risks before they happen.
- Create visibility and control of HR processes and service delivery with out-of-the-box analytics.
- Dramatically improve the quality of your HR data.
- Massively reduce the time taken to report on payroll, employee attendance, and performance.
- Obtain instant insight into workforce trends, risks, and opportunities in order to support business growth.
- Understand whether training investments are improving performance.
- Show the value and impact of HR activities.
Empower business decisions with data
Angles for SAP works with your SAP system to collect and prepare data so it is suitable for reporting. The data is reported so that anyone, not just the IT team, can understand the results. Turn this data into simple, actionable insights that can be used to validate business decisions and process changes.
With Angles for SAP, you can:
- Quickly find information with a ‘Google-style’ search.
- Enable anyone on your team, regardless of their SAP expertise, to interact with critical information.
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks early enough to take action before they impact the bottom line.
- Create detailed action lists highlight operational issues, exceptions, and bottlenecks – and their causes.
- Easily export its enhanced data to third-party BI tools.
- Understand the root cause of issues and use drag-and-drop capabilities to enrich a view with information from other process areas.
Achieve complete visibility across your business
Angles for Oracle allows enterprises using Oracle Business Applications to unlock enterprise data and gain actionable insights. It delivers the fastest time to answers, allowing you to be decisive in a quickly changing world.
With Angles for Oracle, you can:
- Gain access to business data from a single integrated repository.
- Streamline the traditionally manual process of implementing reporting tools and enterprise-wide BI initiatives.
- Leverage rich reporting content, cutting-edge business intelligence, and metadata search technology in a single, intuitive user interface.
- Save time and money establishing a data warehouse or data lake in the cloud with minimal data preparation.
- Avoid vendor lock-in from proprietary toolsets, private clouds, questionable support, infrequent updates, and limited knowledge bases.
- Reduce the effort and expense of deploying reporting tools.
Turn data insights into improvements
Businesses are getting more and more complex. To continuing improving in this complex environment, data is critical. Angles Process Mining gives you data that shows you how your business is running, including its hidden paths and inefficiencies.
With Angles Process Mining, you can:
- Set your business up for continuous improvement.
- Extract descriptive models from event logs in SAP to reconstruct the underlying business process flows.
- Visualize and audit your business processes.
- Immediately start driving day-to-day improvements.
- Benchmark ideal processes and throughput times to use for future audits.
- Understand what is really happening in your business processes and how specific activities impact your bottom line.
Eliminate manual data entry to SAP
Process Runner is an automation tool that enables data upload and download between Microsoft Excel and SAP – without writing any code or script. It's a much more flexible alternative to automation than LSMW, BDC, SM35, and SHDB solutions. Scripts created in Process Runner can easily be changed and modified via a drag-and-drop interface.
Process Runner is easy to use and doesn’t require any programming experience.
With Process Runner, you can:
- Create, extract, and transform SAP data using Excel.
- Validate and simulate data before uploading to SAP.
- Comply with all SAP Security, governance, and compliance protocols.
- Leverage the industry’s largest T-code library – with over 1800+ ready-to-run templates.
- Create powerful workflows with out-of-the-box simplicity.