Free Your Financial Data
Help your finance team keep their finger on the pulse of business decisions
Rather than simply consolidating information at the end of each month, quarter and year, finance teams must provide insight into potential costs and revenue so decisions are made that not only delight the customer, but do so in an increasingly profitable way. Having access to financial insights such as current cash flow, costs-to-serve, and working capital situation enables businesses to make smarter commercial and supply chain decisions.
Continuous Financial Insights
The ability of Magnitude Angles to understand the financial supply chain – from vendor pricing conditions to accounts receivable – allows for finance teams to incorporate financial data from the general ledger or P&L with the myriad of transactional data from across the supply chain. This empowers finance teams with real visibility into the potential costs, working capital, and revenue situation – enabling action to be taken to ensure a profitable outcome for the business.
Magnitude Angles frees your financial data from your ERP, removing the need to download and manipulate it in tools like Excel.
Take the pain out of closing the books
From simple recurring general journal entries to allocations thousands of lines long, Magnitude Process Runner GLSU (formerly Z Option GLSU) provides a flexible, intuitive interface for SAP data entry and transaction posting directly from Microsoft Excel. Automate more than 35 SAP General Ledger, Asset, and Customer and Vendor transactions. Build templates for monthly close packages, rebates, accruals, allocations and form inputs. And easily create and customize templates with point-and-click field selection.
- Easy access to and complete transparency of the financial implications of the Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash processes.
- Embedded intelligence that enables users to immediately highlight exceptions such as purchase price variances and unnecessary stock or purchase order value
- Inbuilt DSO, DPO, and payment term realization calculations, enabling a rapid overview of payment behavior and allowing control of discounts and rebates.
- Business users can easily and effectively analyze customer’s payment behavior, empowering them with the insight needed to make credit decisions based on facts.
- Quickly and easily trace financial documents to their sources.
- Freedom for finance teams to produce ad-hoc reports in minutes, tailored to specific needs, and taken directly from the latest ERP data.
- The ability to analyze current and planned working capital, level of operating costs and planned revenues, and combine this with other data from the general ledger.
- Understand, control, and improve the quality of financial master data across the business.
- Reduce the number of aged debts and credit exposure risks, and the amount of unneeded working capital.
Empower business decisions with data
Angles for SAP works with your SAP system to collect and prepare data so it is suitable for reporting. The data is reported so that anyone, not just the IT team, can understand the results. Turn this data into simple, actionable insights that can be used to validate business decisions and process changes.
With Angles for SAP, you can:
- Quickly find information with a ‘Google-style’ search.
- Enable anyone on your team, regardless of their SAP expertise, to interact with critical information.
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks early enough to take action before they impact the bottom line.
- Create detailed action lists highlight operational issues, exceptions, and bottlenecks – and their causes.
- Easily export its enhanced data to third-party BI tools.
- Understand the root cause of issues and use drag-and-drop capabilities to enrich a view with information from other process areas.
Achieve complete visibility across your business
Angles for Oracle allows enterprises using Oracle Business Applications to unlock enterprise data and gain actionable insights. It delivers the fastest time to answers, allowing you to be decisive in a quickly changing world.
With Angles for Oracle, you can:
- Gain access to business data from a single integrated repository.
- Streamline the traditionally manual process of implementing reporting tools and enterprise-wide BI initiatives.
- Leverage rich reporting content, cutting-edge business intelligence, and metadata search technology in a single, intuitive user interface.
- Save time and money establishing a data warehouse or data lake in the cloud with minimal data preparation.
- Avoid vendor lock-in from proprietary toolsets, private clouds, questionable support, infrequent updates, and limited knowledge bases.
- Reduce the effort and expense of deploying reporting tools.
Turn data insights into improvements
Businesses are getting more and more complex. To continuing improving in this complex environment, data is critical. Angles Process Mining gives you data that shows you how your business is running, including its hidden paths and inefficiencies.
With Angles Process Mining, you can:
- Set your business up for continuous improvement.
- Extract descriptive models from event logs in SAP to reconstruct the underlying business process flows.
- Visualize and audit your business processes.
- Immediately start driving day-to-day improvements.
- Benchmark ideal processes and throughput times to use for future audits.
- Understand what is really happening in your business processes and how specific activities impact your bottom line.
Close the books faster than a speeding bullet
Process Runner GLSU simplifies SAP financial data entry and automates transactions right from Microsoft Excel. No other solution comes close. From simple, recurring general journal entries to allocations thousands of lines long, Process Runner GLSU provides a flexible, intuitive interface for SAP data entry and transaction posting right from Excel. Quick to deploy and easy to use, work faster, and smarter with GLSU-powered Excel workbooks for SAP.
With Process Runner GLSU, you can:
- Automate more than 35 SAP General Ledger, Asset, and Customer and Vendor transactions.
- Easily create and customize templates with point-and-click field selection.
- Build templates for monthly close packages, rebates, accruals, allocations, and form inputs.
- Check input data against SAP master data to warn of potential errors before posting.
Streamline critical aspects of the data integration process
Enable the fastest, lowest cost, and lowest risk integration of third-party data into SAP Central Finance. SAP S/4HANA Central Finance aggregates all financial transactions into a powerful central system allowing companies to achieve full finance transformation and gain major strategic advantages. Magnitude SourceConnect is a pre-built software solution to effectively and efficiently interface data from multiple source systems.
With SourceConnect, you can:
- Enable fast, low-cost, low-risk implementation of SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
- Interface data from multiple source systems into SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
- Empower centralized financial operations and deliver key insights and efficiencies.
- Automate master data integration tasks and harmonize data efficiently, while significantly decreasing risk and accelerating SAP central finance deployments.
- Avoid the impractical effort, risk, complications, and difficulty of developing your own home-grown data integration and harmonization capabilities for integrating third-party data sources into SAP Central Finance.