We Can Help You Leave A Legacy
Every business today is impacted by digital disruption. The best compete and win using the technology they deploy – the worst face losing faster than ever.
For many organizations, legacy applications and ERP systems have been built up over decades. The processes they enable are a result of considerable investment but are now seen as a mishmash of complex, hybrid IT, holding back progress. Many organizations are tackling the "ERP Innovator’s Dilemma" with Magnitude as they look to modernize and innovate their ERP systems by lift and shifting to Cloud or re-imagining how their business operates on Oracle Cloud Applications or SAP S/4HANA. Our analytics and integration platforms provide support for leading ERP platforms to help smooth transformation projects. Whether you're looking for a single pane of glass for reporting across Oracle EBS and Cloud Applications or beginning your SAP journey by migrating to S/4HANA for central finance foundation, we can help.
We can help accelerate your ERP modernization initiatives:
- Deep process insights ensuring the post-migration state does not replicate the existing process and operational inefficiencies through process mining and bottleneck analysis
- Automation to accelerate business data input and output associated with transformation programs
- Ready-to-deploy application integration eliminating the need to write custom interfaces across 16 different ERP platforms and more than 60 database providers
- SAP Solution Extensions for Transaction Replication and Data Harmonization for Central Finance Foundation, providing third-party ERP and master data integrations to speed implementations
Empower business decisions with data
Angles for SAP works with your SAP system to collect and prepare data so it is suitable for reporting. The data is reported so that anyone, not just the IT team, can understand the results. Turn this data into simple, actionable insights that can be used to validate business decisions and process changes.
With Angles for SAP, you can:
- Quickly find information with a ‘Google-style’ search.
- Enable anyone on your team, regardless of their SAP expertise, to interact with critical information.
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks early enough to take action before they impact the bottom line.
- Create detailed action lists highlight operational issues, exceptions, and bottlenecks – and their causes.
- Easily export its enhanced data to third-party BI tools.
- Understand the root cause of issues and use drag-and-drop capabilities to enrich a view with information from other process areas.
Achieve complete visibility across your business
Angles for Oracle allows enterprises using Oracle Business Applications to unlock enterprise data and gain actionable insights. It delivers the fastest time to answers, allowing you to be decisive in a quickly changing world.
With Angles for Oracle, you can:
- Gain access to business data from a single integrated repository.
- Streamline the traditionally manual process of implementing reporting tools and enterprise-wide BI initiatives.
- Leverage rich reporting content, cutting-edge business intelligence, and metadata search technology in a single, intuitive user interface.
- Save time and money establishing a data warehouse or data lake in the cloud with minimal data preparation.
- Avoid vendor lock-in from proprietary toolsets, private clouds, questionable support, infrequent updates, and limited knowledge bases.
- Reduce the effort and expense of deploying reporting tools.
Turn data insights into improvements
Businesses are getting more and more complex. To continuing improving in this complex environment, data is critical. Angles Process Mining gives you data that shows you how your business is running, including its hidden paths and inefficiencies.
With Angles Process Mining, you can:
- Set your business up for continuous improvement.
- Extract descriptive models from event logs in SAP to reconstruct the underlying business process flows.
- Visualize and audit your business processes.
- Immediately start driving day-to-day improvements.
- Benchmark ideal processes and throughput times to use for future audits.
- Understand what is really happening in your business processes and how specific activities impact your bottom line.
Streamline critical aspects of the data integration process
Enable the fastest, lowest cost, and lowest risk integration of third-party data into SAP Central Finance. SAP S/4HANA Central Finance aggregates all financial transactions into a powerful central system allowing companies to achieve full finance transformation and gain major strategic advantages. Magnitude SourceConnect is a pre-built software solution to effectively and efficiently interface data from multiple source systems.
With SourceConnect, you can:
- Enable fast, low-cost, low-risk implementation of SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
- Interface data from multiple source systems into SAP S/4HANA Central Finance.
- Empower centralized financial operations and deliver key insights and efficiencies.
- Automate master data integration tasks and harmonize data efficiently, while significantly decreasing risk and accelerating SAP central finance deployments.
- Avoid the impractical effort, risk, complications, and difficulty of developing your own home-grown data integration and harmonization capabilities for integrating third-party data sources into SAP Central Finance.