Connect To Any Data Source
You need to get to market faster, increase customer adoption while driving innovation. Why spend the time and budget sourcing, maintaining, and managing ad-hoc data drivers or using APIs to deliver data access? Why divert your team to managing connectivity via multiple vendors one connection at a time?
We Invented The Standard
Make the most of your application or data platform with a data connectivity solution that’s dependable, scalable, and customizable, with connectors meticulously optimized for performance. Magnitude Simba solutions enable standards-based connectivity to your customers' data sources of choice. And they’re constantly innovated to get ahead of your customers’ future needs. We invented the ODBC standard in partnership with Microsoft 20 years ago, and we’ve been progressing the world of data connectivity ever since. Today, our technology is used by 100 percent of Gartner BI Magic Quadrant leaders.
Simba provides full range of data connectivity solutions including ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB. Enable customer access to big data, SaaS apps, relational databases, and unstructured data. Embed our off-the-shelf Data Connectors or power up seamless management with Simba Gateway, our connectivity platform. You can build a solution yourself or turn to us for services from connector development to test and QA.
Proven Quality & Performance
Simba protects you from vendors churning out low-quality drivers that don’t meet your security requirements, don’t adhere to standards, and are relatively unsupported. By embedding Simba into your solution, you can expose data sources of all types, getting your customers reliable access to the data they need to make business decisions.
- Speed time to market
- Increase customer adoption & satisfaction
- Reliably connect your BI/analytics tool, custom app, or data platform to virtually any other data source, meeting customer demands now and in the future
- Expand your addressable market
- Drive competitive differentiation
- Improve cost control
Quick & comprehensive access to business intelligence
Connect any data source to your business intelligence or application of choice.
Easily access data and link with legacy and next-generation tools and applications. Companies worldwide partner with Magnitude to enable seamless connections.
We build connectors to current standards with reliability, scale, and security ... so you don't have to.
Develop your own custom driver
The same Simba Software Development Kit (SDK) that our engineering team uses to develop Simba drivers is available for you to develop your custom ODBC/JDBC driver for any SQL-enabled or NoSQL data source. Because sometimes DIY just makes sense.
Reduce cost, complexity, risks, and time-to-market compared to developing a driver from scratch.
Benefits to using the Simba SDK for ODBC/JDBC driver development:
- Speed Up Development: Develop a driver proof-of-concept in as few as five days.
- Be Flexible: Deploy your driver as a client-side, client/server, or cloud solution.
- Extend Your Data Source Reach: Connect your applications to any data source, be it SQL, NoSQL, or proprietary.
- Rely on Proven Technology: Partners like Cloudera, Microsoft, Teradata, SAP, and MapR embed Simba SDK-developed drivers in their own products.
Data connectors are a vital feature of data-driven applications.
However, building, testing, and maintaining those drivers are often
outside a team’s core competencies.
How will you connect to relational and NoSQL databases, Big Data
sources such as Hadoop, and SaaS and cloud sources like Salesforce,
Google BigQuery, or Amazon Athena? How will you keep these connections
updated or add new ones as you grow?
Engage with our Simba managed services for a flexible, high-touch approach that offloads the burden and abstracts away the complexity of data connectivity.
- Integration & Testing Services: Development Services, Automated Testing, and Certification Services
- SDK-Licensed Development & Testing Managed Services: Let Magnitude do all the development or augment your team
- Driver Customization Managed Services: Easily extend driver capabilities to support advanced enterprise services and platforms
- Engineering Services: We'll develop your IP or open-source code — without license costs, fully integrated into your internal processes.