Faster Pathways To Cloud
From improving analytics to acting on new opportunities and customer demand, the sky is the limit with cloud.
Yet many companies struggle to achieve the anticipated value from their cloud initiatives. There are many technologies to navigate, data sources can become more scattered and proprietary legacy technologies require deep expertise to enable cloud-native development. Magnitude solves these problems by with a database connectivity platform that integrates cloud data warehouses and data lakes, SaaS apps and NoSQL platforms to help you bring together data from across your hybrid cloud environments. And improve time-to-value of complex, ERP-to-the-cloud initiatives with context rich and intuitive business data models and analytics tools that provide a single pane of glass for reporting against on-premises and cloud-based core enterprise applications.
Magnitude closes the gap between aspiration and reality by:
- Abstracting the complexity of ERP data by providing a context and process-rich business data model to develop upon
- Providing database-agnostic connectivity between the world’s largest providers
- Streamlining ERP cloud migrations with a unified process analytics platform for heterogeneous environments
- Enabling downstream data lakes, BI and Machine learning algorithms with uniform, secure and intuitive access
Empower business decisions with data
Angles for SAP works with your SAP system to collect and prepare data so it is suitable for reporting. The data is reported so that anyone, not just the IT team, can understand the results. Turn this data into simple, actionable insights that can be used to validate business decisions and process changes.
With Angles for SAP, you can:
- Quickly find information with a ‘Google-style’ search.
- Enable anyone on your team, regardless of their SAP expertise, to interact with critical information.
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks early enough to take action before they impact the bottom line.
- Create detailed action lists highlight operational issues, exceptions, and bottlenecks – and their causes.
- Easily export its enhanced data to third-party BI tools.
- Understand the root cause of issues and use drag-and-drop capabilities to enrich a view with information from other process areas.
Achieve complete visibility across your business
Angles for Oracle allows enterprises using Oracle Business Applications to unlock enterprise data and gain actionable insights. It delivers the fastest time to answers, allowing you to be decisive in a quickly changing world.
With Angles for Oracle, you can:
- Gain access to business data from a single integrated repository.
- Streamline the traditionally manual process of implementing reporting tools and enterprise-wide BI initiatives.
- Leverage rich reporting content, cutting-edge business intelligence, and metadata search technology in a single, intuitive user interface.
- Save time and money establishing a data warehouse or data lake in the cloud with minimal data preparation.
- Avoid vendor lock-in from proprietary toolsets, private clouds, questionable support, infrequent updates, and limited knowledge bases.
- Reduce the effort and expense of deploying reporting tools.
Seamless, immediate data access, at your service.
Effective decision-making depends on consistent access to trusted data in real time. Simba Gateway delivers that access.
Simba Gateway delivers simple, reliable, secure data connectivity as a service. It enables your business users self-service access to operational and customer data without heavy implementation and maintenance requirements.
With Simba Gateway, you can:
- Enable business users to quickly uncover and act on insights
- Optimize return on investment in BI/analytic tools, data platforms, and other data sources
- Reduce the burden of data connector maintenance
- Deliver reliable, standards-based access through a single driver to an array of application-specific and data-source specific connectors