When you deliver products to high-intensity customers, speed is the name of the game. Fox Racing is the global leader in motocross and mountain biking gear and apparel. The company outfits the world’s best competitive athletes and enthusiasts with products that combine innovation and style, rooted in the brand's original competitive motocross spirit. Being in such a fast-paced industry and offering a variety of dynamic product lines, Fox Racing requires complete control of the complex operational processes necessary to meet customer requirements. The company needed to be able to answer business questions as they arise, but it struggled to translate the massive amount of data in its SAP Apparel and Fashion Solution system into actionable insights to view in its business intelligence tool.
In this live webcast, Fox Racing will explain how it was able to gain control of and visualize its SAP data to:
- Enable data-driven decision-making and continuous process improvement.
- Resolve bottlenecks before it impacts the business.
- Improve operational efficiencies that require timely access to impactful data.
- Rajeev Karnani, Director of IT Applications, Fox Racing
- Richard den Ouden, Director Business Development, Every Angle by Magnitude