Process Runner offers scalable solutions for managing Process Runner user access, improving enterprise collaboration, creating data workflows and connecting third-party databases to SAP.
Cloud automation management
IT teams and Process Runner admins can manage user access from any location with our cloud control panel. Teams using Process Runner across the enterprise can change user permissions and manage Process Runner licenses without IT support.
Data governance and scalability
With a governance layer on top of the standard SAP security control, IT departments can easily monitor and control Process Runner user access globally across the enterprise. Allow or deny system access to specific users or set limitations on how many users can log into your production SAP system at any given time. Easily control the transaction or BAPI users can run or how many records they can update.
Monitor user activity
Easily access a graphical dashboard of how Process Runner is being used within your enterprise to spot trends within departments, or with users, systems, or processes. Process Runner's dashboard provides a graphical comprehensive overview of activities and usage patterns. View results in near real-time to get an instantaneous view of errors and exceptions to actively control and monitor data management practices.
Promote team collaboration
Share process files in the cloud, aligning team members and saving time later. Process Runner users can centrally store, publish, share, and collaborate on business processes, presentations, and best practices taking productivity to the next level
Powerful workflow designer
Process Runner’s Easy Workflow module lets you quickly build and deploy enterprise data management workflows for collaboration, routing, and approvals to ensure conformance with enterprise governance.
This solution offers full transparency into your data and your users.
Cloud Control Panel
Process Runner’s cloud control panel is designed to serve the monitoring, control and management needs typically associated with high-volume data processing across a large user base. The cloud interface enables easy monitoring while allowing IT managers to quickly define and implement policy across users, systems, and processes from any location. Administrators can allow or block users, transactions, SAP systems, and more – all without compromising SAP security.
Ensuring data quality and process integrity is imperative to any organization. With a data governance layer, managers are empowered with real-time process and data validation. It allows platform managers to easily and globally monitor and control Process Runner access, enabling distributed and remote users across the enterprise.
Cloud Control Panel Features
- Governance within SAP Security: Monitor usage and restrictions without changing SAP security.
- Global Actions: Implement critical usage policies with ease. Shut down or stop Process Runner usage across all the systems or for individual users with a click of a button.
- Full Control over Users & Systems: Block access to SAP systems, users, or processes as desired with broad and granular control of how Process Runner is being used.
- Execute Data Governance: Detect, flag, and prevent data duplication while ensuring compliance with specific business rules.
Get a graphical overview of how Process Runner is being used within your enterprise. Drill down to find out what is done when, why, and by whom. Process Runner provides an at-a-glance view that aggregates activity and metrics at the individual level and if desired can push throughout the Process Runner user-base. Push notifications can be configured to get a real-time view of errors, exceptions, and successes. This allows for better control and monitoring. Process Runner also provides other useful reports including platform ROI data and reporting.
- Ease of use: Easily filter data by date, status, and other parameters to focus on important factors and to narrow down problem areas.
- Total system monitoring: Identify important or unusual trends, enabling platform managers to take quick action and make faster decisions.
- Monitor processes in real time: Track critical information in real time to ensure established processes are being followed.
Our cloud file sharing feature allows Process Runner users to centrally store, share, and collaborate on business processes from any location with internet access. The application offers granular process-level control by allowing users to quickly find what they are looking for. This enables a higher level of process leverage and reuse, and provides central storage to look for SAP-related processes and best practices. Cloud file sharing helps connect otherwise disconnected users, groups, and offices, and takes your team’s productivity to a higher level.
- Integrated central file storage: Allows end users to centrally store, share, and collaborate from the cloud. This ensures that the correct process file is always used while minimizing security risks and the limitations of traditional distribution methods.
- Users control what they share: Process owners have final control over what is available to other users and the accessibility of the process i.e., Read Only, Private, Shared, etc. Each process can be password protected and locked down at the sub-process function level allowing ultimate control on process deployment.
- Dynamic search capabilities: Dynamic search enables rapid searching through all processes that are made available by all users. Various search and filter criteria allow users to quickly narrow down and find the correct process.
Process Runner Easy Workflow is an automated workflow solution with advanced functions to enable business users to own, define, and manage SAP data on their own without IT involvement. All critical workflow steps such as Run, Test Run, and many more are integrated into Process Runner. This allows users to manage workflow definitions, users, groups, reports, status, etc. directly in Excel. Easy Workflow uses Microsoft SQL Server as its back end, and Excel as its user interface. The solution is easily customizable to meet specific business needs – no development needed.
The need for accurate data management is more critical now than ever. Traditionally business users have relied heavily on manual operations, which are inherently error-prone and resource-intensive. Process Runner DB provides a simple environment to create mass data processing routines between SAP and third-party databases. Easily upload and download data between disparate databases and SAP systems, allowing you to work faster and more efficiently with SAP data without the need for special training.