Process Runner Enterprise is a scalable solution for managing larger Process Runner deployments. Modules provide industry-leading data management, collaboration, reporting, governance, and monitoring capabilities.
Centralized automation management
At the core of Process Runner Enterprise is the combined power of our Control Panel, Dashboard, and EShare enterprise modules. Each is designed to enable best-in-class SAP data governance, reporting, and collaboration.
Data governance and scalability
With a governance layer on top of the standard SAP security control, IT departments can easily monitor and control Process Runner user access globally across the enterprise. Allow or deny system access to specific users or set limitations on how many users can log into your production SAP system at any given time. Easily control the transaction or BAPI users can run or how many records they can update.
Monitor user activity
Easily access a graphical dashboard of how Process Runner is being used within your enterprise to spot trends within departments, or with users, systems, or processes. Process Runner's dashboard provides a graphical comprehensive overview of activities and usage patterns. View results in near real-time to get an instantaneous view of errors and exceptions to actively control and monitor data management practices.
Promote team collaboration
Process Runner EShare is a sharing and collaboration tool that helps connect team members. Process Runner users can centrally store, publish, share, and collaborate on business processes, presentations, and best practices – right from within Process Runner – taking productivity to the next level.
Powerful workflow designer
Process Runner’s Easy Workflow module lets you quickly build and deploy enterprise data management workflows for collaboration, routing, and approvals to ensure conformance with enterprise governance.
This solution offers full transparency into your data and your users.
Process Runner Control Panel is designed to serve the monitoring, control and management needs typically associated with high-volume data processing across a large user base. Control Panel puts complete control into the hands of the IT organization, empowering them to manage how Process Runner is used within the enterprise. The web-based interface enables easy monitoring while allowing IT managers to quickly define and implement policy across users, systems, and processes. With Control Panel, you can allow or block users, transactions, SAP systems, and more – all without compromising SAP security. Control Panel can even allow control of the number of records a user can run.
Ensuring data quality and process integrity is imperative to any organization. With the Data Governance layer of Control Panel, managers are empowered with real-time process and data validation. Control Panel provides a governance layer on top of the standard SAP security control. It allows platform managers to easily and globally monitor and control Process Runner access, enabling distributed and remote users across the enterprise.
Control Panel Features
- Governance within SAP Security: Monitor usage and restrictions without changing SAP security.
- Global Actions: Implement critical usage policies with ease. Shut down or stop Process Runner usage across all the systems or for individual users with a click of a button.
- Full Control over Users & Systems: Block access to SAP systems, users, or processes as desired with broad and granular control of how Process Runner is being used.
- Live Usage Status and Activity Monitoring: The web interface provides a graphical view of usage across your installed base.
- Execute Data Governance: Detect, flag, and prevent data duplication while ensuring compliance with specific business rules.
Process Runner Dashboard provides a graphical overview of how Process Runner is being used within your enterprise. Drill down to find out what is done when, why, and by whom. Process Runner Dashboard provides an at-a-glance view that aggregates activity and metrics at the individual level and if desired can push throughout the Process Runner user-base. Push notifications can be configured to get an real-time view of errors, exceptions, and successes. This allows for better control and monitoring. Process Runner Dashboard also provides other useful reports including platform ROI data and reporting. Dashboard can also show calls made to SAP per department on a daily and monthly basis, module calls made to SAP, and error count distributions within the SAP system.
- Ease of use: Easily filter data by date, status, and other parameters to focus on important factors and to narrow down problem areas.
- Total system monitoring: Identify important or unusual trends, enabling platform managers to take quick action and make faster decisions.
- Monitor processes in real time: Track critical information in real time to ensure established processes are being followed.
Process Runner EShare is a sharing and collaboration application that extends Process Runner into an easily shareable team environment. EShare allows Process Runner users to centrally store, share, and collaborate on business processes right from Process Runner. The application offers granular process-level control by allowing users to quickly find what they are looking for. This enables a higher level of process leverage and reuse, and provides central storage to look for SAP-related processes and best practices. EShare offers optimized network performance across distributed enterprises. EShare helps connect otherwise disconnected users, groups, and offices, and takes your team’s productivity to a higher level.
- Integrated central file storage: Allows end users to centrally store, share, and collaborate right from Process Runner. This ensures that the correct process file is always used while minimizing security risks and the limitations of traditional distribution methods.
- Users control what they share: Designers and process owners have final control over what is available to other users and the accessibility of the process i.e., Read Only, Private, Shared, etc. Each process can be password protected and locked down at the sub-process function level allowing ultimate control on process deployment.
- Dynamic search capabilities: Dynamic search enables rapid searching through all processes that are made available by all users. Various search and filter criteria allow users to quickly narrow down and find the correct process.
Easy Workflow is an automated workflow solution with advanced functions to enable business users to own, define, and manage SAP data on their own without IT involvement. All critical workflow steps such as Run, Test Run, and many more are integrated into Process Runner. This allows users to manage workflow definitions, users, groups, reports, status, etc. directly in Excel. Easy Workflow uses Microsoft SQL Server as its back end, and Excel as its user interface. The solution is easily customizable to meet specific business needs – no development needed.