Magnitude Process Runner turns Microsoft Excel into your data management cockpit for SAP with no-code transaction automation, powerful data management, and flexible workflow features that make working in any business process faster and easier.
Simple, powerful SAP data management
Process Runner makes SAP data management fast and easy. Run Tcodes, BAPIs, GUI Scripting, and Data Extractor technology right from Excel. Process Runner offers deep automation capabilities for all SAP modules including FI/CO, SD, HR/HCM, MM, PP, SM, QM, and PS, and full support for SAP S/4HANA.
Get started in minutes
Other solutions require complex integrations and back-end SAP configuration changes. Process Runner runs right from your desktop, and with more than 1,600 ready-to-run templates, you’ll be working faster in minutes. Flexible licensing options make it even easier to get the power of Process Runner.
Data conversion in a snap
Process Runner is ideal for SAP data conversion, cleansing, monitoring, and migration. A perfect solution for loading test data during process simulations or training preparation, custom ABAP programs for one-time data conversion projects will be a thing of the past. By eliminating the dependency on ABAP and Basis, Process Runner is an invaluable tool for supporting last-minute data fixes during critical data conversion rehearsals and cutovers. Process Runner can also lower schedule risks during go-lives.
Kill the data drudgework
With one-click auto parallel processing, a built-in task scheduler, the ability to handle long texts, and the ability to post large accounting documents exceeding 999 lines, you’ll substantially reduce the time and effort spent on tedious data management tasks and start delivering higher productivity across your organization.
- Boost productivity - 1,600+ pre-built, ready-to-run templates eliminate tedious, error-prone manual data management.
- Enterprise-wide impact - Enable efficient data management and migration across all SAP transactions and all SAP Modules.
- Easy to use - Using Excel, users can easily and confidently speed through everyday SAP data management tasks.
- Accelerate time to value - Increase speed to market with faster data migrations, easier data transformations and streamlined data management.
- Flexible terms - Get started quickly with our flexible deployment and pricing options, and floating licenses.
- Data stewardship - Centralize compliance and governance of mass processing to prevent risk and accidental damage to your SAP data investment.
- Secure & compliant - Leverage and preserve all in-built SAP system security and governance protocols to provide application integrity that is scalable for growing businesses.
- On-demand scheduling - Advanced frameworks enable automation and scheduling of process execution for flexibility.
Process Runner is loaded with features to make you more productive in every way you use SAP.
Powerful SAP Automation
Execute almost any SAP Transaction, Business API (BAPI), or remotely callable function module (RFM/RFC) from one seamless interface. Process Runner offers automation for a wide variety of business processes across all modules in a single package:
- Transaction (TX) for most popular business processes
- GUI Scripting for Enjoy and new dimension transactions using GUI Scripting technology
- BAPI (Business API) for deeper and efficient automation
- Data Extractor to download data from tables and table joins/views
Execute journal entries, create QM notifications, maintain HR records, confirm orders, download data from SAP tables, long text, classifications, schedule a job, and thousands of other SAP processes with just a click of a button. Excel’s familiar interface simplifies user adoption – allowing for all work to be executed within Excel without having to log in directly to SAP. Process Runner's Excel plug-in allows you to use Transactions, Business APIs, GUI Scripting, and Data Extractor technology in Excel and execute complex as well as chained processes in SAP with the click of a button.
- Run SAP directly from Excel without having to use any other applications.
- Combine multiple SAP screens and fields in one Excel form.
- Execute test runs and simulations to validate data.
- One-click error-processing to process all errors in one batch.
- Execute complex as well as connected (chained) processes in SAP with just a click of a button.
More than 1,600 no-code automation templates are available for download from our Cloud library. Automate purchase orders, sales orders, networks, materials, vendors, customers, and hundreds of other popular processes. RDM templates eliminate the need to record and map.
Ready to Run Templates include an Excel file and automation script fully recorded and mapped. Easily download and activate a template and be up and running in seconds. Need more? Templates can be easily modified to meet your requirements and shared with your teams.
Hundreds of popular SAP processes and tasks that you use every day are included – Material/Customer/Vendor/HR Master, Sales Order, Purchase Requisition/Order, Inquiry, Quotation, Bills of Material, Journal Entries, even CRM and Enjoy (as well as BAPI and Data Extractor) processes.
Click here to see the list of all Ready to Run Templates.
The need for accurate data management is more critical now than ever. Traditionally business users have relied heavily on manual operations, which are inherently error-prone and resource-intensive. Process Runner DB provides a simple environment to create mass data processing routines between SAP and third-party databases. Easily upload and download data between disparate databases and SAP systems, allowing you to work faster and more efficiently with SAP data without the need for special training.
Automation for all SAP modules
- Human Resource Management (HCM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Material Management (MM)
- Financial Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Financial Accounting and Controlling (FI/CO)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)