Magnitude Angles for SAP (formerly Every Angle) transforms and enhances your critical data from SAP ERP tools (including both ECC and S/4HANA), turning it into actionable insights. It puts the power of operational analytics and business intelligence into the hands of the people who need it most – the business users.
Enable cross-process analytics
Provide a real understanding of what is going on across the business – and why it's happening – enabling business users to act swiftly to control outcomes and drive significant operational and financial improvements.
Put insights in the hands of Users
Transform complex SAP data into actionable insights, presented in everyday business language and easily searchable – allowing your users to quickly find information by searching for keywords. This freedom to perform their own analytics unleashes your team’s investigative capability, allowing them to autonomously measure performance, analyze issues, and take action.
Tame the complexity of SAP
Angles for SAP applies a context-aware, process-rich business data model to SAP's complex data structure and simplifies into normal business terms and language users understand, empowering business users to get answers quickly. Angles' cross-process reporting breaks through the silos and combines data from multiple functions to provide insights across your business.
Intelligence for Business Intelligence
Significantly shorten the design time and delivery of insights delivered by BI tools with an easy-to-use, highly customizable reporting interface that delivers information directly to the leading enterprise BI platforms. Business users can even utilize the extensive Angles data model without the need to use the Angles UI, rather a report or dashboard can be created directly within your BI tool of choice.
Turn data into insight, and insight into action.
- Identify shortages and delays – and their root causes – before they are picked and shipped.
- Understand current lead times of each stage of the supply chain process; highlight consistent delays and bottlenecks.
- Remove wasted effort, inventory, and cash. Eliminate the need to keep creating reports and downloading and manipulating data in tools such as Excel.
- Identify unnecessary purchases and production, slow-moving items, obsolete inventory, stock claimed by polluted orders, dead stock, etc.
- Control risks and process compliance issues such as Segregation of Duty.
- Remove inventory you don’t need, highlight purchases that can be delayed, and reduce part shipments, late payments, expedites and overtime, and more.
- Increase acceptance and trust of SAP and its data quality, facilitating greater trust in reports, and less time reconciling results.
- Gain flexibility in compiling dashboards and reports in BI tools.
- Refresh Angles data in your third-party tool, even Excel, quickly and easily.
- Available as full-service Angles Cloud solution for scale, resilience, and turnkey ownership.
Drive Business Decisions With a Feature-Rich Tool
Angles for SAP allows you to empower your business decisions with governed data discovery and self-service analytics.
Data Model and Extractor
Built-in knowledge of SAP enables automatic extraction of data from production SAP instances (both ECC or S/4HANA), interpreting your company’s SAP data model, application logic, and customizations and allowing rapid implementation. Angles for SAP takes a full or configurable delta extraction from all relevant tables, including material master and vendor master, and automatically interprets the master and transaction data, the SAP data dictionary, and customized settings. It has no impact on performance. Upon receiving the newly extracted data, Angles for SAP rebuilds the model. The solution uses configuration files outside the source code to build this model, which allows for rapid addition of Z-tables or Z-fields and makes Angles for SAP smart enough to work plug-and-play on any SAP ERP system.
- Automatically adapts to any changes in SAP configuration and updates data accordingly.
- Google-style search functionality allows users to quickly find information by searching for keywords.
- Includes out-of-the-box templates, easily customizable dashboards, process model reporting, drag-and-drop Angle building, and drill-down functionality enabling anyone, regardless of their SAP expertise, to interact with critical information.
Loaded with unique, built-in, cross-process intelligence, Angles for SAP makes your ERP transactional data easy to understand. It enriches the data with more than 600 calculated fields for analyzing supply chain and financial data. This added intelligence enables business users to analyze their processes horizontally across the entire value chain – from purchasing via production and warehousing and sales to FI/CO.
- Covers operational and analytical reporting needs with centralized, extensible data models.
- Present reports and analytics in an intuitive and easy-to-use interface or deliver contextualized and enhanced SAP data directly to the standard third-party data visualization tool of your choice.
- Enable end-users to quickly modify and extend business views to fit their needs without the typical delays.
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks early enough to take action before they impact the bottom line.
- Detailed action lists highlight operational issues, exceptions, and bottlenecks – and their causes.
- Initiate data transfer directly from your BI tool in a format native to the BI tool.
Instead of presenting your business team with a series of pre-defined reports produced by IT-literate people, Angles for SAP includes a self-service user interface that empowers business users to find the answers to ad-hoc questions without IT assistance. The platform offers two output options:
- A browser-based GUI for laptops/mobile devices.
- The ability to easily export its enhanced data to third-party BI tools.
Angles for SAP self-service analytics and understanding of SAP configuration enable your team to not only control process performance, but also process conformance – such as ensuring compliance is controlled, data is maintained, and planned dates are updated.
- Drill down to understand the root cause of issues and use drag-and-drop capabilities to enrich a view with information from other process areas.
- Simplify data warehouse and BI system designs, reducing the development effort, and reducing the risk of long reporting projects that contain incorrect data or calculations.
- Free IT resources from custom report development projects and user training.
Business Insights at Cloud Speed
Angles Cloud combines the power of Angles for SAP with the scale, performance and deployment speed of cloud in a turnkey managed solution built for performance and ease of ownership. It can begin offering insights within a single day, without the overhead of systems and application management, and with cloud scale and elasticity.
- Remain constantly current with access to the latest features and innovations of the Angles platform, including proactive patching and optimization.
- Leverage cloud scale and performance, and streamline architectures for cloud-based ERP projects by deploying your analytics close to the data.
- Flexible license agreement that optimizes and allows your business to “grow-as-you-go,” a fast and efficient provisioning and deployment process, context-rich business models that adapt to your ERP system's unique configuration.
How it Works
Angles for SAP works ‘’plug-and-play” on any SAP ERP, including both ECC and S/4HANA, to collect and prepare data so it is suitable for reporting. It understands context, connections, and integrations, and it simplifies data for business users. It then creates insights into what is happening at an operational level right now and in the near future by enriching the data with pre-built supply chain and finance calculations, on a transaction level (execution status, order bottlenecks) and in the form of operational KPIs (delivery reliability, stock level).
These insights create answers to business questions. Insights can then be published directly or distributed by being pushed to or pulled by third-party BI tools.
SAP Insights Are Just a Click Away
Complete the form below for a live demo
Angles for SAP allows us to completely think differently.
Dr. Thomas Ganz
Head of Supply Chain Management Optics, Jenoptik