As the pioneers of data connectivity, we're always laser-focused on bringing new innovations to market. With Magnitude Simba Gateway, we’ve reengineered our connectivity solutions to provide simplified access to multiple data sources, eliminating the fragmented effort of data source driver acquisition and maintenance - enabling real-time insights from your data.
Bridge the gap between your front-end applications and back-end data sources
Simba Gateway delivers unified access to your operational and analytical data wherever it resides. Our connectivity-as-a-service platform provides unique connectivity capabilities, allowing data users and technical teams to securely manage connectivity among multiple applications and data sources - on demand. That might mean connecting Google Adwords, Facebook, Eloqua, and Amazon Marketplace to PowerBI, or ensuring your BI tool of choice can access data from your graph database and cloud data platform.
Reliably access your growing universe of data
When you rely on trusted data from one or more sources to fuel your business applications, trust Simba Gateway to ensure data is there where you need it today and tomorrow. Our ever-expanding portfolio of data connectors means we're in line with your infrastructure changes.
Unify data connectivity management
Make the most of IT’s time by putting a stop to ad hoc data connectivity. Give them back their time to focus on your core business by minimizing deployment, configuration, and ongoing maintenance costs of data connectivity. Users can easily select what they need and get up and running quickly.
Control access, keep data safe, and meet governance expectations
With the Simba Gateway platform, data access is governed centrally. Performance, security, and scale are designed from the get-go, and it’s all delivered with real-time data federation.
Get the updates you need, without fuss
We maintain the latest application and database/data platform features and capabilities. Make the most of our expertise with the near-zero maintenance of our Simba platform, connectivity delivered as a service.
Benefits of Simba
- Bolster your ability to react quickly to change. Make data readily available so your business users can understand, decide, and act.
- Minimize and mitigate the negative impact of data silos with a reliable, trusted, standards-based connectivity solution from the people who invented ODBC with Microsoft.
- Increase return on investment in BI/analytic tools, databases, data platforms, and data lakes.
- Meet the needs of any infrastructure including cloud apps, NoSQL sources, Big Data, and traditional relational sources.
- Experience frictionless data integration and connectivity by leveraging the industry choice for standards-based solutions.
More Real-Time Data. Less IT Burden.
Simba Gateway allows you to easily and consistently deliver user access to multiple data sources.
Simple, reliable, scalable, and secure connectivity - as a service.
Simba Gateway provides the data source connectivity your business needs, right from the desktop. Our universal drivers define connection information in a format that is compatible with many applications, regardless of whether the application uses the ODBC or JDBC standard to access data sources. And the standards-based data connectors themselves are built by our data connectivity, application, and data platform experts, so you can rely on them for performance while Simba Gateway ensures you have the most up-to-date versions.
Simba Gateway provides:
- Self-service user access to front- and back-office data sources
- Simplified administration and governance components for IT management's piece-of-mind
- Data Connector stability even as target APIs continue to evolve
- Ever growing portfolio of data connectors for agility and compatibility with your evolving infrastructure
We grow with you.
Everything You Need for Self-Service Business User Access to Data
Our current version, available on your desktop, is designed for individual and departmental use. All the product components and connection configurations are stored on the same computer, with access to an array of additional Data Connectors right through the UI.
- Universal ODBC Driver and Universal JDBC Drivers: the standards-based interfaces between Data Connectors and data sources. They enable requests and results to be communicated between Data Connectors and your applications and data stores.
- Data Connectors (aka Adapters): enable you to connect to, read data from, and in some cases write data to each unique data source.
- Administrative Tools
- Define connections in the form of Connection Profiles with the Settings Application
- Connection Assistant: automatically generates ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for Connection Properties and provides support for AOAuth authentication workflows.
- ClientSetup Console: enables you to configure certain features using a command-line interface instead of the Settings Application.