Simba Managed Services
Data connectors are a vital feature of data-driven applications, while building, testing, and maintaining those drivers often lie outside a team’s core competencies. Engage with our Simba Managed Services team for a flexible, high-touch way to solve the burden and complexity of data connectivity.
How We Help
Integration & Testing Services
Streamline delivery of robust connectivity to the broadest possible range of data sources.
- Development services place Simba experts directly into your development, quality and release cycles.
- Automated testing can be expanded by enhancing your existing test suites or building custom ones.
- Certification services verify compatibility with specific versions of data sources and regulatory frameworks.
SDK-Licensed Development & Testing
Outsource driver development and testing entirely or augment your team.
- Driver development across standards and languages using the same SDK that Simba engineers use internally.
- Increased product focus helps teams innovate freely while Simba does the heavy lifting on drivers.
- Faster time to market leverages the SDK and Simba expertise to flatten the learning curve.
Driver Customization Managed Services
Make it easier and more cost-effective to meet specialized data-connectivity requirements.
- Specialized expertise from Simba that most teams lack in-house ensures top-quality data driver functionality.
- Unique requirements can enhance functionality and security with existing Simba drivers.
- License and branding flexibility enable transparent redistribution compared to open-source drivers.
Enlist Simba to help build or maintain connectors for any data source.
- Simplicity and cost savings build on existing custom drivers without recoding or porting.
- Transparent maintenance for customer-developed drivers lets your developers focus on your product.
- Multiple standards include ODBC, JDBC, and OLEDB.
Grab some quality time with our solutions engineers to help you assess your connectivity needs.
Magnitude's highly collaborative approach helped us achieve our enterprise milestone to release new products and features with quick turnaround. Their engineers really cared about the success of our product. We wanted a good partnership and really good connectivity software and we got both.
NATHAN STEPHENS, DIRECTOR OF SOLUTIONS ENGINEERING