OEM and Redistribution License
If you would like to make Simba ODBC/JDBC drivers available for your customers as part of your application, you need to obtain an OEM or Redistribution License. Licensing agreement includes redistribution rights, support, maintenance and regular driver upgrades. The drivers could be branded and localized to meet your requirements.
Key Benefits for Your Customers:
- Provide immediate access to data for your customers, without development or maintenance costs
- Allow your customers to use their favorite BI and analytics tools to access your data
- Improve interoperability and integration of your data source with the vast array of systems and applications
- Improve query performance and the number of supported concurrent users on the same hardware by utilizing Simba high-performance client-server protocol
Key Benefits for Your Organization:
- Take advantage of the best-in-class compatibility with supported data sources and the leading BI tools
- Increase adoption of your application
- Free up internal resources to work on your core product, not on implementation and maintenance of standard data access specifications
- Simplify working with unstructured non-SQL data by complementing any data source or SaaS application with ANSI SQL-92 capability, intelligent schema auto-discovery, provisioning, and customization
Request more information on how we can deliver a white label/OEM solution.
Instant Access to our Most Popular Drivers
Search our expanding portfolio of data connectors for the most widely used data sources and SaaS applications. Plus - If you don’t see what you are looking for - please reach out to us using the above contact form.