Harness Data. Drive Results.
Simplify access to data across applications and data platforms.
Simba Data Connectors provide trusted access to data anywhere, relentlessly optimized for performance and functionality.
Get Big Data into Tableau
Live data connectivity to your data source
Access Spark data via PowerBI
Hook Salesforce data into SAP Data Services
Connect custom apps to data using ODBC/JDBC
All your data. From all sources. Anywhere.
Magnitude Simba is a complete data connectivity solution portfolio delivering data access to and from applications, data platforms, databases - virtually any data source - efficiently and effectively.
Quickly get connected across all your data sources with easy, scalable, and supported solutions from Magnitude. These solutions include Simba Gateway - connectivity-as-a-service, stand-alone data connectors, and Simba SDK, plus managed services from custom-built connectivity solutions through to testing and certification.
With over 30 years of connectivity and enterprise application expertise (including the invention of ODBC with Microsoft), Magnitude's scalable, trusted, Simba technology has more than one billion deployments and is used by 100 percent of Leaders in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence.
A complete data connectivity platform
- Reliably access your universe of disparate data sources in real-time
- Control access, keep data safe, and meet governance expectations
- Migrate data to the cloud without disruption
- Unify data connectivity management
- Access all your data with real-time data federation
- Stay current with the latest data source features
- Customize your connectivity solution
Connectivity for the Enterprise
Empower your business users with trusted data by connecting reliably to multiple data sources in real time. Keep your data safe, enable real-time federation and migrate to the cloud or deliver integration for your transformation initiatives - without disruption. Experience the power of a connectivity platform with more than one billion deployments around the world.
Connectivity for ISVs
Drive faster time to market while extending the possibilities of your BI solution, custom application, database or data platform by enabling connectivity to your customers' data sources of choice. Do it all with connectivity solutions and services from the creators of ODBC, whose technology is embedded into leading operating systems and data platforms.
The Data Connectivity Leader
of Gartner BI Magic Quadrant Leaders use Magnitude Simba Connectivity solutions
Seamless, immediate data access, at your service
Effective decision-making depends on consistent access to trusted data in real time. Simba Gateway delivers that access.
Simba Gateway delivers simple, reliable, secure data connectivity as a service. It enables your business users self-service access to operational and customer data without heavy implementation and maintenance requirements.
With Simba Gateway, you can:
- Enable business users to quickly uncover and act on insights.
- Optimize return on investment in BI/analytic tools, data platforms, and other data sources.
- Reduce the burden of data connector maintenance.
- Deliver reliable, standards-based access through a single driver to an array of application-specific and data-source specific connectors.
Quick & comprehensive access to business intelligence
Connect any data source to your business intelligence tool or application of choice.
Easily access data and link with legacy and next-generation tools and applications. Companies worldwide partner with Magnitude to enable seamless connections.
We build connectors to current standards with reliability, scale, and security ... so you don't have to.
Develop your own custom driver
The same Simba Software Development Kit (SDK) that our engineering team uses to develop Simba drivers is available for you to develop your custom ODBC/JDBC driver for any SQL-enabled or NoSQL data source. Because sometimes DIY just makes sense.
Reduce cost, complexity, risks, and time-to-market compared to developing a driver from scratch.
Benefits to using the Simba SDK for ODBC/JDBC driver development:
- Speed Up Development: Develop a driver proof-of-concept in as few as five days.
- Be Flexible: Deploy your driver as a client-side, client/server, or cloud solution.
- Extend Your Data Source Reach: Connect your applications to any data source, be it SQL, NoSQL, or proprietary.
- Rely on Proven Technology: Partners like Cloudera, Microsoft, Teradata, SAP, and MapR embed Simba SDK-developed drivers in their own products.
Data connectors are a vital feature of data-driven applications. However, building, testing, and maintaining those drivers are often outside a team’s core competencies.
How will you connect to relational and NoSQL databases, Big Data sources such as Hadoop, and SaaS and cloud sources like Salesforce, Google BigQuery, or Amazon Athena? How will you keep these connections updated or add new ones as you grow?
Engage with our Simba Managed Services for a flexible, high-touch approach that offloads the burden and abstracts away the complexity of data connectivity.
- Integration & Testing Services: Development Services, Automated Testing, and Certification Services
- SDK-Licensed Development & Testing Managed Services: Let Magnitude do all the development or augment your team
- Driver Customization Managed Services: Easily extend driver capabilities to support advanced enterprise services and platforms
- Engineering Services: We'll develop your IP or open-source code — without license costs, fully integrated into your internal processes
Magnitude Simba was a natural choice as the drivers are trusted by the data source vendors and guaranteed to be compatible with any data source. Business users can connect their Sisense BI tool seamlessly to their disparate data, enabling them to analyze billions of rows and extract insights from these data sets with unparalleled speed and smooth performance without having to write code.
Head of Product Management, Sisense