Quickly power up SAP transaction automation and data management capabilities from supply chain to finance – right from Microsoft Excel.
Drive out tedious, manual, error-prone processes and take back control of your data management. Put your business users in the driver’s seat with Excel-based SAP process automation built for speed and productivity.
Process Runner’s no-code transaction automation, powerful data management, and flexible workflow features make working in any business process faster and easier. Quickly automate the collection, validation, and movement of SAP data across core business processes, including supply chain, finance, human resources and distribution, leaving error-prone, manual operations behind.
Fast-track All SAP Business Processes
- Create, extract, and transform SAP data using Excel.
- Validate and simulate data before uploading to SAP.
- Comply with all SAP security, governance, and compliance protocols.
- Leverage the industry’s largest Tcode library, and create powerful workflows with out-of-the-box simplicity.
Turbocharge SAP Financial Data Management
- Automate more than 35 SAP General Ledger, Asset, and Customer and Vendor transactions.
- Easily create and customize templates with point-and-click field selection.
- Build templates for monthly close packages, accruals, allocations, and form inputs.
- Check input data against SAP master data to warn of potential errors before posting.
Full SAP Automation Suite
Manage SAP data
Validate before uploading to SAP
Meet all SAP security protocols
1600+ ready-to-run templates
Powerful workflows out-of-the-box
"We had payback on the tool in 6 months. For example, we processed 845 sales orders at one time uploaded with Process Runner, saving 45 hours of manpower. We’ve been able to take on more projects. And users love it!”
Power Equipment Company
Automation for All SAP Modules
- Human Resources Management (HCM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Material Management (MM)
- Financial Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Financial Accounting and Controlling (FI/CO)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Trusted by some of the world's leading brands
Magnitude customers are streamlining processes, boosting efficiencies, and getting the most out of their SAP data. You can too – request a demo of Process Runner today to get started.