November 18, 2021: 2pm – 5pm (CET) / 8am – 11am (ET)
With the current volatility of the market, it’s more important than ever to provide your users with accurate, up-to-date data from your SAP ERP in a way that is user-friendly and provides business context to accelerate data-driven decision making.
As a customer of Magnitude’s Angles for SAP (formerly Every Angle) solution, you know that the tool provides a huge library of pre-built (and customizable) templates to create critical reports and analytic dashboards, but is your enterprise taking advantage of all that Angles has to offer?
If you follow the Magnitude blog, you may have read about the exciting new features that Angles has delivered over the last few releases but we invite you to learn more.
Magnitude is proud to announce the return of our traditional Customer Summit, which will take place virtually on November 18, 2021, from 2pm – 5pm (CET) / 8am – 11am (ET). During this exciting opportunity, you will hear from Magnitude executives, the Angles for SAP product team, and potentially a surprise or two.
Register for Customer Summit
The agenda will include the opportunity to hear more about:
- New features and delivery options that have been released since our last Customer Summit, including:
- Turning insights into action with Angles Process Automation Pack
- Improvements to Angles’ integration capabilities with introduction of Simba Gateway (ODBC) solution
- Angles Cloud for SAP (the same powerful features of Angles, available in a fully managed cloud option)
- Improvements to Process Mining, Single Sign-On, and an introduction to a new and improved user interface
- A full overview of Magnitude’s portfolio and how Angles customers can take advantage of complementary products like Process Runner and SourceConnect
- What to expect in the coming years with Magnitude’s vision for the future