YouTube Analytics ODBC & JDBC Driver
Enable standard SQL access to YouTube Analytics data - without extraction
Magnitude Simba ODBC and JDBC connectors for YouTube Analytics enables standard SQL access directly to YouTube Analytics data, without extraction, via YouTube Analytics’ native web services Application Programming Interface (API).
Deliver scalability, full application functionality, and real-time analytic capabilities to YouTube Analytics users. Access YouTube Analytics via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI, or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting.
The Simba ODBC and JDBC connector for YouTube Analytics provides stored procedures that you can use to create, view, modify and delete objects from a YouTube Analytics data source. YouTube Analytics stores data in structures (files and buckets) that do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba YouTube Analytics ODBC and JDBC connector uses schema tables to map the YouTube Analytics data to an ODBC-compatible and JDBC-compatible forma. High-performance data access is achieved through Simba SQL Engine’s built-in Collaborative Query Execution (CQE) feature, which ensures that filter and aggregation workflows are passed directly to YouTubeYouTube Analytics rather than being processed within a client application or intermediary system.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction.
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Full compatibility with leading analytic tools like SQuirreL SQL
- Supports Creation of Views with different combination of Dimensions and Metrics
- Supports YouTube Analytics v2
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Debian | Ubuntu, RedHat | CentOS, Suse and Mac OS
- Supports OAuth2.0 authentication
- JDBC connector compiles with JDBC 4.2 data standards
- ODBC connector compiles with ODBC 3.8 data standards
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.