Wordpress ODBC & JDBC Driver
Empower your users to access, analyze and report on WordPress CMS data in their BI, Analytics, Reporting, ETL, or Custom Application of choice
WordPress users, if you want to incorporate live WordPress data into your business intelligence tool of choice - let's make that easy for you.
With our Magnitude Simba WordPress Connector on Simba Gateway, you’re only steps away from incorporating important WordPress CMS information, from multi-site and user data to information on posts, taxonomies, comments and key stats into your existing business analytics and intelligence workflow.
The Simba WordPress Connector enables streamlined analytics and reporting on WordPress data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.8 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the connector simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. On Windows and macOS, the connector is supported by two additional applications:
- The Simba Gateway Settings application provides an intuitive user interface designed to simplify the process of configuring connectors and defining connections.
- The Connection Assistant application further simplifies the connection process by conveniently providing ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for all connections that were configured through Simba Gateway Settings.
Features & Specifications
- Supports WordPress API version 5.6
- Supports 32- to 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.1.
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.