Twitter Feeds ODBC & JDBC Driver
Gain the extra edge from analyzing the public conversation surrounding your business when you connectTwitter Feeds data – from live Tweets, Followers and Messages to Searches, and more - to your BI, Analytics or ETL tool of choice
If Twitter Feeds data is important for your business - and let’s face it, listening to and analyzing the public conversation on your business is important for everyone - then you will want to include your Twitter Feeds intelligence in your BI tool of choice. Let's make that easy for you.
With our Magnitude Simba Twitter Feeds Adaptor on Simba Gateway, you’re only steps away from incorporating important Twitter Feeds information into your existing business analytics and intelligence workflow.
The Simba Twitter Feeds Connector enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Twitter Feeds data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.8 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the connector simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. On Windows and macOS, the connector is supported by two additional applications:
- The Simba Gateway Settings application provides an intuitive user interface designed to simplify the process of configuring connectors and defining connections.
- The Connection Assistant application further simplifies the connection process by conveniently providing ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for all connections that were configured through Simba Gateway Settings.
When you connect to Twitter Feeds using an ODBC application, the connector also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
Features and Specifications
- Supports Twitter API version2
- Supports 32-to 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.1.
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.