Twitter Ads ODBC & JDBC Driver
Quickly and effectively connect your BI, analytics and reporting tools to live data from Twitter Ads
Magnitude Simba Twitter Ads ODBC & JDBC connectors provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Twitter Ads to your BI, analytics, or reporting tool of choice.
The Simba Gateway Twitter Ads Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Twitter Ads data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Simba Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns Twitter Ads data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to Twitter Ads using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction.
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Full compatibility with leading analytic tools like SQuirreL SQL
- Supports TwitterAds v2.0
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, ubuntu and Mac OS X
- Supports OAuth1.0 authentication
- Connector compiles with JDBC 4.2 data standards
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.