Microsoft Teams ODBC & JDBC Driver
Easily visualize Microsoft Teams information - from Groups and Files, to schedules and Installed Apps - through your business intelligence tool of choice with direct access to your Microsoft Teams data.
Ready to access real-time Microsoft Teams data directly from within Power BI or any other BI/Analytics tool you rely on? With our Magnitude Simba Microsoft Teams Connector on Simba Gateway, you’re only steps away from Direct BI connectivity to Microsoft Teams data - without extraction.
The Simba Microsoft Teams Connector enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Microsoft Teams data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the connector simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. On Windows and macOS, the connector is supported by two additional applications:
- The Simba Gateway Settings application provides an intuitive user interface designed to simplify the process of configuring connectors and defining connections.
- The Connection Assistant application further simplifies the connection process by conveniently providing ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for all connections that were configured through Simba Gateway Settings. It also enables streamlined support for OAuth authentication processes.
The connector returns Microsoft Teams data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications.
Features & Specifications
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.1.
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.