SurveyMonkey ODBC & JDBC Data Connectors with SQL Connector
Standard SQL-92 access directly to SurveyMonkey data, without extraction, via SurveyMonkey’s native web services API
Magnitude Simba SurveyMonkey ODBC and JDBC connectors enable standard SQL-92 access directly to SurveyMonkey data, without extraction, via SurveyMonkey’s native web services Application Programming Interface (API).
Deliver scalability, full application functionality, and real-time analytic capabilities to SurveyMonkey users. Access SurveyMonkey via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI, or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting.
The Simba Gateway SurveyMonkey Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on SurveyMonkey data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Simba Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns SurveyMonkey data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to SurveyMonkey using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
The SurveyMonkey ODBC connector complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platform. The SurveyMonkey JDBC connector complies with the JDBC 4.2 data standard.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction.
- Provides full connectorconnector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Full compatibility with leading analytic tools like SQuirreL SQL
- Supports SurveyMonkey v3
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, ubuntu and Mac OS X
- Supports OAuth2.0 authentication
- JDBC Connector compiles with JDBC 4.2 data standards
- ODBC Connector compiles with ODBC 3.8 data standards
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.