Stripe ODBC & JDBC Driver
Enable access to live Stripe data direct from your BI, analytics and reporting tools.
Magnitude Simba Stripe ODBC & JDBC connectors provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Stripe to your BI, analytics, or reporting tool of choice.
The Simba Stripe ODBC & JDBC connectors allow you to easily connect to live Stripe data through Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or any analytics application.
The Simba Gateway Stripe Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Stripe data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Simba Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns Stripe data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to Stripe using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction.
- Provides full connectorconnector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Full compatibility with leading analytic tools like SQuirreL SQL
- Supports Stripe v1
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, ubuntu and Mac OS X
- Supports OAuth2.0 authentication
- Connector compiles with JDBC 4.2 data standards
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.