Square ODBC & JDBC Data Connectors with SQL Connector
Easily gain access to Square transactions, items and subscriptions from your analytics tool of choice
Magnitude Simba ODBC and JDBC connectors for Square provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Square to your analytic tool of choice. Gain access to Square transactions, items, subscriptions through Simba Gateway.
Simba Square ODBC and JDBC connectors allow you to easily connect-to live Square data through Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, or any analytics application in real-time.
The Simba Gateway Square Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Square data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.8 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Simba Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns Square data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to Square using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Square v2 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 4.0 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.