SQL Server ODBC Data Connector
Enable business users to easily analyze and report on SQL Server data
The Magnitude Simba Microsoft SQL Server ODBC connector provides SQL access directly to SQL Server data on Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms.
With the Simba Microsoft SQL Server ODBC connector, you can deliver scalability, full BI application functionality, and real-time analytics to users. The Simba Microsoft SQL Server ODBC connector is built with the SimbaEngine SDK, the industry-leading connectivity development environment.
The Simba Microsoft SQL Server ODBC connector is ODBC 3.8 data-standard compliant, and includes important functionality like support for OSX and 32- and 64-bit capability for high-performance cloud-computing environments.
- Multiplatform support, including Windows, Mac and major Linux distributions
- Automatic mapping between common SQL Server data types and ANSI SQL data types
- Supports encrypted communication with SQL Server over SSL
- Support Kerberos authentication
- Flexible connector level logging and ODBC tracing
- ODBC 3.80 Support
- Unicode Support
- Support for 32- and 64-bit platforms
- Supports SQL Server versions 2012 to 2014
- Supported on Windows 7 SP1, 8, or 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, or 2012 R2
- Supported on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5,6, or 7, CentOS 5, 6, or 7, SUSE Enterprise Server 11 or 12, Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04, Debian 7
- Support for iODBC 3.52.7 or later, or unixODBC 2.3.0 or later
- Support for Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.