Apache Spark ODBC and JDBC Drivers
The Apache Spark Driver that Maps SQL to Spark SQL
The First Readily Available, Direct, Universal ODBC & JDBC Data Access Solution for Apache Spark
Magnitude Simba Apache Spark ODBC and JDBC connectors with SQL Connector are the market’s premier solution for direct, SQL BI connectivity to Spark. These deliver extreme performance, provide broad compatibility, and ensures full functionality for users analyzing and reporting on Big Data, and is backed by Simba Technologies, the world’s leading independent expert in ODBC and JDBC development.
Simba Apache Spark ODBC and JDBC connectors efficiently map SQL to Spark SQL by transforming an application’s SQL query into the equivalent form in Spark SQL, enabling direct standard SQL-92 access to Apache Spark distributions. The connectors deliver full SQL application functionality, and real-time analytic and reporting capabilities to users.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Supports all major on-premise and cloud Spark distributions
- Catalog and Schema Support
- Only direct, universal ODBC 3.8 data access solution for Spark
- Support for JDBC 4.1 and 4.2
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Alteryx, Excel, Microsoft Power BI, MicroStrategy, SAP Cloud for Analytics, QlikView, and Tableau
- Supports Spark versions 1.6.0 through 2.4.0. for ODBC and 2.4.0 for JDBC
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Maps SQL to Spark SQL
- Supports all common data types
- Supports Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 and CentOS 7
- Supports IBM AIX 5, 6, 7 and Solaris 10 or Later
- Supports Oracle Linux 7.5 and 7.6
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.