Shopify ODBC & JDBC Driver
Reliable, high-performance connectivity for delivering live Shopify data to your BI, analytics and reporting tools
Magnitude Simba Shopify ODBC and JDBC connectors provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Shopify to your BI, analytics, or reporting tool of choice.
Simba Shopify ODBCand JDBC connectors allow you to easily connect to live Shopify data through Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or any analytics application.
Simba Shopify ODBC and JDBC connectors enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Shopify. The Shopify ODBC connector complies with the ODBC 4.0 and the Shopify JDBC connector complies with the JDBC 4.2 data standards. The connector adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
Shopify stores data in structures that do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba Shopify ODBC and JDBC connectors use schema tables to map the Shopify data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 4.0
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Shopify API version 2019-04
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.0
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.