ServiceNow ODBC & JDBC Data Connectors with SQL Connector
Easily connect to live ServiceNow data from your BI, analytics and reporting tools
Magnitude Simba ServiceNow ODBC and JDBC connectors provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from ServiceNow to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
Simba ServiceNow ODBC and JDBC connectors allow you to easily connect to live ServiceNow data through Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or any analytics application.
The Simba Gateway ServiceNow Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on ServiceNow data. Complying with both the ODBC 4.0 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Simba Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns ServiceNow data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to ServiceNow using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 4.0
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports ServiceNow v2 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 and Basic authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 4.0 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.