SendGrid ODBC & JDBC Driver
Easily visualize account-wide SendGrid information, from campaign tracking to user profiles, through your business intelligence tool of choice with direct access to your SendGrid data.
Imagine having access to your SendGrid campaign and user account – including white label - data from Power BI or any other BI/Analytics tool you rely on? With our Magnitude Simba SendGrid Connector on Simba Gateway, you’re only steps away from Direct BI connectivity to SendGrid data without extraction.
The Simba SendGrid Connector enables streamlined analytics and reporting on SendGrid data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.8 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the connector simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. On Windows and macOS, the connector is supported by two additional applications:
- The Simba Gateway Settings application provides an intuitive user interface designed to simplify the process of configuring connectors and defining connections.
- The Connection Assistant application further simplifies the connection process by conveniently providing ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for all connections that were configured through Simba Gateway Settings.
Features & Specifications
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.1.
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.