Salesforce ODBC & JDBC Data Connectors with SQL Connector
Analyze and report on your Salesforce.com data - in real time
Magnitude Simba ODBC and JDBC connectors for Salesforce.com enable standard SQL-92 access directly to data, without extraction, via Salesforce’s native web services Application Programming Interface (API).
Deliver scalability, full application functionality, and real-time analytic capabilities to users. Built upon the Simba SDK framework, Simba connectors power comprehensive analytics and reporting.
Perform necessary joins and aggregations which passes down supported operations to Salesforce for increased performance via Simba’s built-in Collaborative Query Execution (CQE) feature. This allows Salesforce to collaborate dynamically on the execution of SQL queries, eliminating redundant processing and passing on the performance gains to users. If an application is Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) aware, Simba ODBC and JDBC connectors for Salesforce.com are configurable to pass the query through. The ODBC connector for Salesforce complies with the latest ODBC 3.8 data standard and adds functionality such as Unicode and 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance, cloud computing environments. The JDBC connector includes support for JDBC 4.1 & 4.2.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- JDBC connector supports JDBC 4.1 & 4.2
- Supports ODBC for Salesforce API Version 45 | JDBC for Salesforce API Version 48
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.