Salesforce Marketing Cloud ODBC & JDBC Driver
Access Salesforce Marketing Cloud via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting
Deliver scalability, full application functionality and real-time analytic capabilities to Salesforce Marketing Cloud users. Access Salesforce Marketing Cloud via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting.
The Magnitude Simba Salesforce Marketing Cloud ODBC connector provides stored procedures that you can use to create, view, modify and delete objects from a Salesforce Marketing Cloud data source.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba Salesforce Marketing Cloud ODBC connector uses schema tables to map the Salesforce Marketing Cloud data to an ODBC-compatible format.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud ODBC connector complies with the ODBC 3.8 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platform.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Salesforce Marketing Cloud API version v1.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.0
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.