Sage Cloud Accounting ODBC & JDBC Driver
Easily report on account-wide Sage Cloud Accounting information through your business intelligence tool of choice with direct, real-time access to your Sage Cloud Accounting data.
Streamline your workflow when access to your Sage Cloud Accounting data from Power BI or any other BI/Analytics tool you rely on.
With our Magnitude Simba Sage Cloud Accounting Connector on Simba Gateway, you’re only steps away from Direct BI connectivity to Sage Cloud Accounting data – invoices, purchases, journals, contacts, bank information, stock information, tax rates, transactions and more - without extraction.
The Simba Sage Cloud Accounting Connector enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Sage Cloud Accounting data. Complying with both the most current ODBC and JDBC data standards, the connector simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. On Windows and macOS, the connector is supported by two additional applications:
- The Simba Gateway Settings application provides an intuitive user interface designed to simplify the process of configuring connectors and defining connections.
- The Connection Assistant application further simplifies the connection process by conveniently providing ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for all connections that were configured through Simba Gateway Settings.
The connector returns Sage Cloud Accounting data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. For a complete reference guide to the database schema tables used by the connector, see the Simba Sage Cloud Accounting Connector Reference Guide.
Features and Specifications
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.1.
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux & Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.