QuickBooks ODBC & JDBC Driver
Connect with live data from QuickBooks via your BI, analytics and reporting tools
Magnitude Simba QuickBooks ODBC & JDBC connectors provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Quickbooks to your BI, analytics, or reporting tool of choice.
The Gateway QuickBooks Adapters enable streamlined analytics to easily connect to live QuickBooks data through Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or any analytics application.
Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Simba Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns QuickBooks data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to QuickBooks using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports QuickBooks v3 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth1 and OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.