PostgreSQL ODBC Data Connector with SQL Connector
Easily deliver high-performance connectivity to PostgreSQL databases for your BI and analytics tools.
The Magnitude Simba PostgreSQL ODBC connector provides a high-performance connectivity to PostgreSQL Databases for your BI & Analytics tool of choice.
The Simba PostgreSQL ODBC connector delivers seamless connectivity and enables powerful analytics on all major platforms, without the need for complicated data extraction on data that is stored in PostgreSQL data stores. Using the Simba PostgreSQL ODBC connector, you can enjoy scalability, full BI tool functionality, and real-time analytics.
The Simba PostgreSQL ODBC connector provides different query processing modes that you can configure to modify how the connector runs queries and retrieves results into memory. The connector complies with the ODBC data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
- Seamless connection between ODBC/JDBC compliant BI tools and your data
- Configurable Query Processing Modes: Single Row, Bulk Fetch, Concurrent Queries, and Entire Results Set
- Multiplatform support, including Windows, Mac and major Linux distributions
- Encrypted communication with PostgreSQL over SSL
- Mapping between common data types in PostgreSQL and ANSI SQL data types
- Supports TCP keepalives to prevent connections from timing out
- Flexible connector level logging and ODBC tracing
- Supports PostgreSQL 11
- ODBC 3.80 Support
- Unicode Support
- Support for 32- and 64-bit platforms
- Supported on Windows 7 SP1, 8, or 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, or 2012 R2
- Supported on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5,6, or 7, CentOS 5, 6, or 7, SUSE Enterprise Server 11 or 12, Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04, Debian 7
- Support for iODBC 3.52.7 or later, or unixODBC 2.3.0 or later
- Support for Mac OS X 10.14
- Support for Oracle Linux 7.5
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.