MySQL ODBC Connector with SQL Connector
Deliver high-performance connectivity to MySQL Databases for your BI and analytics tools
The Magnitude Simba MySQL ODBC connector provides a high-performance connectivity to MySQL Databases for your BI & Analytics tool of choice.
The Simba MySQL ODBC connector delivers seamless connectivity and enables powerful analytics on all major platforms, without the need for complicated data extraction on data that is stored in MySQL data stores. Using the Simba MySQL ODBC connector, you can enjoy scalability, full BI tool functionality, and real-time analytics.
The connector complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
- Multiplatform support for Windows,Mac and major Linux distributions.
- Supports multiple authentication schemes including native, SHA-256 and Windows single signon
- Encrypted connection support using SSL TLS version 1.0 1.1 and 1.2. Supports both one way and two way SSL connection
- Connector logging and ODBC tracing
- Support configurable Cache size so the user can set the number of rows of results to fetch.
- Supports client side prepare statement.
- Supports compressed network communication between server with ZLib.
- ODBC 3.8 support
- Support 32 and 64 bit platform
- Unicode (utf-8) support
- Support for iODBC3.52.7 or later, or unixODBC 2.3.0 or later
- Supported platforms: CENTOS 5 , 6 , 7 OSX 10_9 10_10 10_11, Redhat 6, 7, SLES 11,12
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.