Marketo ODBC & JDBC Driver
Simple, effective connectivity for access to live data from Marketo through your BI, analytics or reporting tool.
Magnitude Simba Marketo ODBC and JDBC connectors provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Marketo to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice.
Deliver scalability, full application functionality, and real-time analytic capabilities to Marketo users. Access Marketo via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI, or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting.
The Simba Gateway Marketo Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Marketo data. Complying with both the ODBC 4.0 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Simba Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns Marketo data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to Marketo using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 4.0
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Marketo v1.1.1 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.