Magento ODBC & JDBC Data Connectors with SQL Connector
High-performance connectivity of live data from Magento to your BI, analytics or reporting tool.
Magnitude Simba Magento ODBC & JDBC connectors provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Magento to your BI, analytics, or reporting tool of choice.
Simba Magento ODBC & JDBC connectors allow you to easily connect to Magento live data through Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or any analytics application.
Simba Magento ODBC & JDBC connectors enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Magento. The ODBC connector complies with the ODBC 3.80 and the JDBC connector complies with the 4.2 JDBC data standards. The connector adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
Magento stores data in structures that do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Simba Marketo ODBC and JDBC connectors use schema tables to map the Magento data to an ODBC-compatible format, allowing users to report in their BI and analytics tool of choice.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Magento v1 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth1 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.