Jira ODBC & JDBC Data Connectors with SQL Connector
Real-time connectivity from Jira to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice
Magnitude Simba Jira ODBC & JDBC connectors provides a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Jira to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice in Real-Time.
Simba Jira ODBC & JDBC connectors allow you to easily connect to live Jira data through Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, or any analytics application.
Simba Jira ODBC & JDBC connectors enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Jira. The connector complies with the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards and add important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
Jira stores data in structures that do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba Jira ODBC connector uses schema tables to map the Jira data to an ODBC-compatible format, allowing users to report in their BI and analytics tool of choice.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Jira v2 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth1 and Basic authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.