Google Search ODBC & JDBC Driver
Easily visualize Google Search information, both web- and image, through your business intelligence tool of choice with direct access to your Google Search data.
Ready to access real-time Google Search data directly from within Power BI or any other BI/Analytics tool you rely on? With our Magnitude Simba Google Search Connector on Simba Gateway, you’re only steps away from Direct BI connectivity to Google Search data - without extraction.
The Simba Google Search Connector enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Google Search data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.8 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the connector simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. On Windows and macOS, the connector is supported by two additional applications:
- The Simba Gateway Settings application provides an intuitive user interface designed to simplify the process of configuring connectors and defining connections.
- The Connection Assistant application further simplifies the connection process by conveniently providing ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for all connections that were configured through Simba Gateway Settings.
Google Search stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Magnitude Simba Google Search Connector uses schema tables to map the Google Search data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
Features & Specifications
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.1.
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.