Google Drive ODBC & JDBC Driver
Empower your users to access, analyze and report on Google Drive document databases with the SQL-based tool of their choice
Imagine providing access to your Google Drive data from Power BI or any other BI/Analytics tool your company relies on? With our Magnitude Simba Google Drive Adaptor on Simba Gateway, you’re only steps away.
The Magnitude Simba Google Drive Adapter enables streamlined access to your Google Drive data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. On Windows and macOS, the adapter is supported by two additional applications:
- The Magnitude Gateway Settings application provides an intuitive user interface designed to simplify the process of configuring adapters and defining connections.
- The Connection Assistant application further simplifies the connection process by conveniently providing ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for all connections that were configured through Magnitude Gateway Settings. It also enables streamlined support for OAuth authentication processes.
The adapter returns Google Drive data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to Google Drive using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Google Drive v3.0 API version
- Supports 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.1
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.