Google Analytics ODBC & JDBC Driver
Deliver standard SQL-92 access directly to Google Analytics data, without extraction, via Google Analytics’ native web services API
Magnitude Simba ODBC and JDBC connectors for Google Analytics enables standard SQL-92 access directly to Google Analytics data, without extraction, via Google Analytics’s native web services Application Programming Interface (API).
Deliver scalability, full application functionality, and real-time analytic capabilities to Google Analytics users. Access Google Analytics via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI, or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting.
Simba ODBC and JDBC connectors for Google Analytics provide stored procedures that you can use to create, view, modify and delete objects from a Google Analytics data source. Google Analytics stores data in structures (files and buckets) that do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. The Simba Google Analytics ODBC and JDBC connector uses schema tables to map the Google Analytics data to an ODBC-compatible and JDBC-compatible forma. High-performance data access is achieved through Simba SQL Engine’s built-in Collaborative Query Execution (CQE) feature, which ensures that filter and aggregation workflows are passed directly to Google Analytics rather than being processed within a client application or intermediary system.
The Google Analytics ODBC connector complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platform. The Google Analytics JDBC connector complies with the JDBC 4.2 data standard.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Google Anlaytics v3.0 API version
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.