Freshdesk ODBC & JDBC Driver
Gain easy access to your Freshdesk customer support and help desk information through your Analytics, BI, or ETL tool of choice or your own Custom Application with direct, real-time access to your Freshdesk data.
Understanding and meeting customer needs drives business. Customer insights need to fuel analytics across departments and businesses. So just Imagine having access to your Freshdesk data from Power BI or any other BI/Analytics tool you rely on?
With our Magnitude Simba Freshdesk Connector on Simba Gateway, you’re only steps away from Direct BI connectivity to Freshdesk data without extraction.
The Simba Freshdesk Connector enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Freshdesk data. Complying with both the most current ODBC and JDBC data standards, the connector simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. On Windows and macOS, the connector is supported by two additional applications:
- The Simba Gateway Settings application provides an intuitive user interface designed to simplify the process of configuring connectors and defining connections.
- The Connection Assistant application further simplifies the connection process by conveniently providing ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for all connections that were configured through Simba Gateway Settings.
Freshdesk stores data in structures which do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. To achieve this, the Magnitude Simba Freshdesk Connector uses schema tables to map the Freshdesk data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
Features and Specifications
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.1.
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.