FreshBooks ODBC & JDBC Data Connectors with SQL Connector
Easily deliver live FreshBooks cloud accounting data to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice
Magnitude Simba FreshBooks ODBC & JDBC connectors enable standard SQL-92 access and provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live FreshBooks cloud accounting data to your BI, analytics, or reporting tool of choice.
Simba FreshBooks ODBC and JDBC connectors allow you to easily connect to live FreshBooks cloud accounting data through Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, or any analytics application.
Simba FreshBooks ODBC and JDBC connectors enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in FreshBooks. The ODBC connector complies with the ODBC 3.80 data standard and adds important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
FreshBooks stores data in structures that do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC and JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. Simba FreshBooks ODBC and JDBC connectors use schema tables to map the FreshBooks data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC, allowing users to report in their BI and analytics tool of choice.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction.
- Provides full connectorconnectorconnector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Full compatibility with leading analytic tools like SQuirreL SQL
- Supports FreshBooks new
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, ubuntu and Mac OS X
- Supports OAuth2.0 authentication
- Connector compiles with JDBC 4.2 data standards
- Connector compiles with ODBC 3.8 data standards
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.