Facebook ODBC & JDBC Data Connectors with SQL Connector
Connect with live data from Facebook to your BI, analytics or reporting tool of choice
Magnitude Simba Facebook ODBC & JDBC connectors provide a high-performance connectivity solution that allows you to connect with live data from Facebook to your BI, analytics, or reporting tool of choice.
Simba Facebook ODBC & JDBC connectors allow you to easily connect to live Facebook data through Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or any analytics application.
Simba Facebook ODBC & JDBC connectors enable Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and reporting on data that is stored in Facebook. The ODBC connector complies with the ODBC 3.80 and the JDBC connector complies with the 4.2 JDBC data standards. The connectors add important functionality such as Unicode, as well as 32- and 64-bit support for high-performance computing environments on all platforms.
Facebook stores data in structures that do not follow the rules of data typing and structure that apply to traditional relational tables and columns. Because traditional ODBC & JDBC toolsets might not support these data structures, the data needs to be mapped to a relational form. Simba Facebook ODBC & JDBC connectors use schema tables to map the Facebook data to formats that are compatible with ODBC and JDBC.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction.
- Provides full connectorconnector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Full compatibility with leading analytic tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Excel for ODBC & SQuirreL SQL, DB visualiser for JDBC
- Supports Facebook Graph API and Marketing API v3.3
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, ubuntu and Mac OS X
- Supports OAuth2.0 authentication
- Connector compiles with JDBC 4.2 data standards.
- Connector compiles with ODBC 3.8 data standards
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.