Eloqua ODBC and JDBC Data Connectors with SQL Connector
Easy SQL-92 access directly to Marketing Cloud Eloqua data, without extraction
Simba Gateway and the Magnitude Simba ODBC and JDBC data connectors for Eloqua enable standard SQL-92 access directly to Marketing Cloud Eloqua data, without extraction, via Eloqua’s native web services Application Programming Interface (API).
Deliver scalability, full application functionality, and real-time analytic capabilities to Eloqua users. Access Eloqua via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI, or your BI tool of choice for your marketing reporting.
Simba Gateway Eloqua Adapter (connector) enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Eloqua data. Complying with both the ODBC 4.0 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, it simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Simba Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns Eloqua data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to Eloqua using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Eloqua v2 API version.
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.0
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.