EBay ODBC & JDBC Driver
Empower your users to access, analyze and report on transaction, inventory, campaign data and more from your eBay marketplace with their BI tool of their choice
If eBay is an important marketplace for your business, then you will want to include your eBay channel intelligence in your business intelligence tool of choice. Let's make that easy for you.
With our Magnitude Simba eBay Adaptor on Simba Gateway, you’re only steps away from incorporating important eBay marketplace information, from campaign data to inventory, transaction and payment information into your existing business analytics and intelligence workflow.
The Simba eBay Adaptor enables streamlined access to your eBay data direct to your analytics or BI system without extraction. Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. On Windows and macOS, the adapter is supported by two additional applications:
- The Magnitude Gateway Settings application provides an intuitive user interface designed to simplify the process of configuring adapters and defining connections.
- The Connection Assistant application further simplifies the connection process by conveniently providing ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for all connections that were configured through Magnitude Gateway Settings. It also enables streamlined support for OAuth authentication processes.
The adapter returns eBay data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to Google Drive using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
Features and Specifications
- Supports 32- to 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.1.
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.