Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM ODBC & JDBC Driver
Level Up your business intelligence with direct access to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM data from your BI tool of choice.
Congrats on implementing Dynamics 365 CRM into your organization, your customer data is now all accessible in one easy to use system. But does having all this data in one place have you itching for more analytics beyond the powerful charts, dashboards, and reports native to CRM? Take this one step further by leveling up your BI and Analytics tools with your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM data
With our Magnitude Simba Microsoft Dynamics Connector on Simba Gateway, you’re only steps away from incorporating important Microsoft Dynamics information, from campaign data to inventory, transaction and payment information into your existing business analytics and intelligence workflow.
The Simba Microsoft Dynamics Connector enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Dynamics data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.8 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the connector simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. On Windows and macOS, the connector is supported by two additional applications:
- The Simba Gateway Settings application provides an intuitive user interface designed to simplify the process of configuring connectors and defining connections.
- The Connection Assistant application further simplifies the connection process by conveniently providing ODBC connection strings and JDBC connection URLs for all connections that were configured through Simba Gateway Settings.
Features and Specifications
- Supports 32- to 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.1.1.
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
- Provides full driver and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.