Concur ODBC & JDBC Driver
No extraction required - just easy SQL access directly to data via Concur’s native web services API
Magnitude Simba ODBC and JDBC connectors for Concur enable standard SQL access directly to data, without extraction, via Concur’s native web services Application Programming Interface (API).
Deliver scalability, full application functionality, and real-time analytic capabilities to Concur users. Access Concur via SQL from Excel, Tableau, Power BI, or your BI tool of choice for your expense reporting.
The Magnitude Gateway Concur Adapter enables streamlined analytics and reporting on Concur data. Complying with both the ODBC 3.80 and JDBC 4.2 data standards, the adapter simplifies the process of connecting to data sources by enabling you to use the same connection across both types of applications. Additionally, the adapter is supported by the Magnitude Gateway Settings application, which provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing your connections.
The adapter returns Concur data through specially generated schema tables, which map the data to a traditional relational format that is compatible with ODBC and JDBC applications. When you connect to Concur using an ODBC application, the adapter also provides stored procedures that enable you to easily manipulate the data without designing and executing complex query statements.
- Direct BI connectivity to data without extraction
- Full compatibility with leading analytic/reporting apps, including Microsoft Excel & Access, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik and more
- Provides full connector and query metadata
- Adds aggregation and join capabilities for queries
- Passes down supported operations for increased performance
- Support for ODBC 3.8
- Support for JDBC 4.2
- Supports Concur 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 API versions
- Supports 32- and 64-bit applications
- Supports OAuth2 authentication
- Supports TLS 1.1/1.2
- Uses OpenSSL 1.0.2
- Complies with latest ODBC 3.8 specification
- Supports Unicode
- Supports multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Supports ANSI SQL-92
User Guides, Release Notes, and FAQs.